french strike
by puccioni - January 23, 2020 at 12:44 PM
The french strike is still going on. I must admit those french know how to fight for their rights. What do you think?
The French do love a riot & a strike.
Over 9000 weeks later and what does Frenchie have to show for it? That granny fucker worked at Rothschild before being put forth as a stooge candidate. 'Reforms' will continue until they vote him out.
I think some of them do not shower, so what happens after they come back from striking?
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article...oilet.html
It's just in their nature, what can we do about it?
THey're still fucking rioting, so France's Covid-19 infection rate is set to explode.
(March 18, 2020 at 03:09 PM)Sunsingerlock Wrote: THey're still fucking rioting, so France's Covid-19 infection rate is set to explode.

Illuminati Maybe Covid-19 was created by their government to put an end to the protests. Illuminati
(March 18, 2020 at 03:18 PM)Jaw Wrote:
(March 18, 2020 at 03:09 PM)Sunsingerlock Wrote: THey're still fucking rioting, so France's Covid-19 infection rate is set to explode.

Illuminati Maybe Covid-19 was created by their government to put an end to the protests. Illuminati

Or a global right wing creation to wipe put the sick, poor, old and needy, which they all hate.
(March 18, 2020 at 03:20 PM)Sunsingerlock Wrote:

Or a global right wing creation to wipe put the sick, poor, old and needy, which they all hate.

i used to think that shit was impossible - just a story. now it's not as clear that's for sure.
(March 21, 2020 at 06:57 AM)tuckpendleton Wrote:
(March 18, 2020 at 03:20 PM)Sunsingerlock Wrote:

i used to think that shit was impossible - just a story.  now it's not as clear that's for sure.

Yeah, maybe. We can never be 100% sure it is not something made by any of the govs.
The French had a massive strike when the government wanted to put the tax up on a bottle of wine, love em
(March 23, 2020 at 04:54 PM)troubled Wrote: The French had a massive strike when the government wanted to put the tax up on a bottle of wine, love em

The fucking French love a good ol' strike!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Trump Afghan Strike OurMineTeam 6 1,820 November 04, 2017 at 01:14 PM
Last Post: BVWeirdo