free file, just say you got it for a friggin' change, act normal
by Crazyoldfart - April 24, 2020 at 03:31 AM
1,466 dead people in Los Angeles you might not find anywhere else & may have been homeless. Its in CSV & free to anyone, so do not ask me fucking stupid questions, just download it within 21 days (check todays DATE) & then say hello, I got it. Don't want to look at 70 people have opened it & not one moron has even mentioned they got it, which makes me pissed off that I wasted my time again on them.

http://www.fileconvoy.com/dfl.php?id=g53...acdc620e9a

Unclaimed remains LA, CA.rar (22.578 KB)
Hello i got it before the 21 day expiration, thanks
(April 24, 2020 at 03:33 AM)vow Wrote: Hello i got it before the 21 day expiration, thanks

Good to know, out of 29 idiots that lookilooed, you are the only one with balls enough to say something. You win a cigar ! lol ! Thanks for having the balls they don't.

PS, by the way, I see you have a good REPUTATION, so if you want the ID files, they are yours free, if you will host them on here for FREE. I only trust people that have good reputations, just turned down one that didn't. Check the thread for two ID files being looked at today. I will only give it to someone willing to host it that has a good reputation & is not a lying bastard. I can't post it again, because I have no where to put it.
(April 24, 2020 at 03:49 AM)Crazyoldfart Wrote:
(April 24, 2020 at 03:33 AM)vow Wrote: Hello i got it before the 21 day expiration, thanks

Good to know, out of 29 idiots that lookilooed, you are the only one with balls enough to say something. You win a cigar ! lol ! Thanks for having the balls they don't.

PS, by the way, I see you have a good REPUTATION, so if you want the ID files, they are yours free, if you will host them on here for FREE. I only trust people that have good reputations, just turned down one that didn't. Check the thread for two ID files being looked at today. I will only give it to someone willing to host it that has a good reputation & is not a lying bastard. I can't post it again, because I have no where to put it.

Sure.
If you don't mind me asking, why can't you make another thread? Does that have something to do with your daily post limit?

Also, out of the 1400+ people, 125 are kids, whose bodies were left unclaimed.
It's sad to see people do things for their pleasure and then don't care about the consequences.
Thank you for the share anyways.
Why so hostile mate? You know you love wasting time on us
(April 24, 2020 at 04:14 AM)vow Wrote:
(April 24, 2020 at 03:49 AM)Crazyoldfart Wrote:

Sure.
If you don't mind me asking, why can't you make another thread? Does that have something to do with your daily post limit?

Also, out of the 1400+ people, 125 are kids, whose bodies were left unclaimed.
It's sad to see people do things for their pleasure and then don't care about the consequences.
Thank you for the share anyways.

I can't keep big files loaded very long, I move a LOT of data back & forth between my friends & myself & need all the space I can get to load them with. Seeing as I have no MONEY, its a tricky thing to do. I used to post things on here quite regular, but they needed to be removed to add more shit & I ended up listening to people pissing & moaning about reloading it the minute I deleted it. Its like they wait & make sure I've deleted it & then piss & moan about it. Well fuck them, they should have gotten off their lazy ass & got it while it was there. lol !! Some of my stuff got in the Lifetime Access files & will be here forever. I'm not thrilled with collecting credits that I can't even buy a pack of cigarettes with. I only got them in the beginning to get more crap. I no longer need any.
  PM me & I'll load the file & send you the link if you will find somewhere to stick it, other than in some dumb-asses, ass. lol !!
  It will take time to load, nothing happens in a minute & I will delete it when you get it. I'm only doing this for you because your reputation is good, which means your not a fucking liar. lol ! If your a good guy, I might even give you some more shit I get everyday. Who knows ? You might end up like a few of my other friends that I have run them out of room to add more shit to their hard drive. lol !!

(April 24, 2020 at 04:33 AM)secretsquirell Wrote: Why so hostile mate? You know you love wasting time on us

Where U B hiding lately ? Haven't seen you come up for air in a while, you must be under ground building a tunnel half way to China. lol ! !!!!!

(April 24, 2020 at 03:31 AM)Crazyoldfart Wrote: 1,466 dead people in Los Angeles you might not find anywhere else & may have been homeless. Its in CSV & free to anyone, so do not ask me fucking stupid questions, just download it within 21 days (check todays DATE) & then say hello, I got it. Don't want to look at 70 people have opened it & not one moron has even mentioned they got it, which makes me pissed off that I wasted my time again on them.

http://www.fileconvoy.com/dfl.php?id=g53...acdc620e9a

Unclaimed remains LA, CA.rar (22.578 KB)

A NOTE on this file:   NOTE, it will pick them up by YEAR OF BIRTH if you put that year in the search box. Got it ?
Really appreciate it, thank you
got the file, thx for sharing!
Ha!... downloaded it before the link expired.
Thanks for your hard work and keep it up...
Cheers, got it! Interesting stuff
bro @Crazyoldfart ur awesome for sharing all this but why u so angry bro? all ur posts ur sharing cool info then u get so angry lmao why cant i PM u?
Thank, been hearing the ambulance a lot lately, was curious about the number of people who were dying at home

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
AZORult Stiller Log (Epic Log File) CaseAce 6 783 June 28, 2020 at 12:49 PM
Last Post: FluffyBunnyFufu
FREE ID file, everything in it Crazyoldfart 47 4,781 May 04, 2020 at 04:19 AM
Cell Tower Database 35,108,540 lines, BIG CSV file Crazyoldfart 18 2,631 April 30, 2020 at 11:19 AM