Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
filthy fucking weeaboos
give me your worst experiences with a weeaboo or in lesser terms, an anime fan
fucking definition of a weeaboo this weeaboo has a wife, he can only "speak" Japanese because he learned what the anime characters say in what he watches. He has anime posters, body pillows, figures, etc...you fucking name it, the only thing I think he doesn't have is a katana. I trash talked him in an older video and he has the worst comebacks. I don't understand how he has a wife and a big youtube channel. At the end of the video--he has these weird, cringey sketches with these chibi character drawings that he uses a voice changer to talk through as if he is a different person.
On an app I usually go on there's a lot of Attack on Titan accounts, SAO accounts, etc. And that's fine cause they're usually nice people and don't take credit for posts they didn't make. But this one fag had an SAO account, cropped out the water mark I had placed on a bunch of the pictures I had made and posted them as his own with his own watermark. When I called him out on it he said that I 1) wasn't a real anime fan 2) probably don't even have a waifu (he was being serious) 3) would get my ass whooped by him in real life. I asked him what his favorite anime was and he said SAO because it's the only one he'd watched.
Got his facebook, posted some pictures of his fat ass, and he left the app.
I was on twitter when thisbanime fan pm me saying "Do you like anime?" That person must of sent it to all of there followers because it was sent by a bot. I said yes (A retarded thing to do) and then every day she said how she/he pmed me why she loves it for like 5 days until I blocked him/her. The worst part is that this is true and if you follow that person the same thing would happen.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Wink fucking weebs damiann9303 1 634 01-06-2018, 01:42 AM
Last Post: Santasa
  Why are anime theme songs so fucking badass. transblackmartian 14 2,088 08-02-2017, 05:48 PM
Last Post: Rory
  Weeaboos Sarkdess 4 857 10-02-2015, 06:19 AM
Last Post: DashSashBash彡