fertlity rate eu/na going down
by ANigga - June 10, 2021 at 03:11 AM
https://www.statista.com/statistics/2646...line-rate/
It's global and you haven't seen anything yet. The shit in the jab is settling in the ovaries and testicles according to the first study out of Japan... two weeks ago I'd say.
(June 10, 2021 at 04:41 AM)EPP Wrote: It's global and you haven't seen anything yet. The shit in the jab is settling in the ovaries and testicles according to the first study out of Japan... two weeks ago I'd say.
its not global most africa country are doing pretty europe/na is diying
It is not only there. The problem is present in East Asia also.
https://thediplomat.com/2019/04/lets-tal...ty-crisis/
https://indianexpress.com/article/explai...d-7312990/
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: Permanent (N/A).
Ban Reason: Multiaccounting
(June 10, 2021 at 04:41 AM)EPP Wrote: It's global and you haven't seen anything yet. The shit in the jab is settling in the ovaries and testicles according to the first study out of Japan... two weeks ago I'd say.

Actually mate, it's because having children is fucking expensive and people just haven't got the means to support families. Also immigration contributes to population growth which people are obviously against as well.
We need a paradigm shift to change this. Big changes to the lifestyles of people and priorities. This can happen when the system crumbles.
(June 11, 2021 at 11:45 AM)SunSinger-Adept Wrote:

Actually mate, it's because having children is fucking expensive and people just haven't got the means to support families. Also immigration contributes to population growth which people are obviously against as well.

yet somehow, people with less resources around 1900 had far more babies then they do now. It's not a money issue, it's a issue with risk aversion. People today just want to feel safe, and have stability but they will get neither.
(June 11, 2021 at 03:40 PM)hard063011 Wrote:

yet somehow, people with less resources around 1900 had far more babies then they do now. It's not a money issue, it's a issue with risk aversion. People today just want to feel safe, and have stability but they will get neither.

YEs, there are social issues around this issue too, you're right.
(June 11, 2021 at 03:51 PM)SunSinger-Adept Wrote:

i prefer if everyone goes back to their homeland which is way much better then European are exploiting immigrant so they can replace the native European .
(June 11, 2021 at 03:58 PM)ANigga Wrote:
(June 11, 2021 at 03:51 PM)SunSinger-Adept Wrote:

i prefer if everyone goes back to their homeland which is way much better then European are exploiting immigrant so they can replace the native European .

Tell that to the governments and their proxy/oil wars. Also, you can't roll back all the damage post-Kissenger did to the Middle East.
When the system collapses people in the 3rd world will die in huge numbers without foreign help.
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: Permanent (N/A).
Ban Reason: Multiaccounting
(June 11, 2021 at 04:48 PM)andrew96 Wrote: When the system collapses people in the 3rd world will die in huge numbers without foreign help.

most of the help to 3rd world countries get mismanaged or just goes strait into corrupt governments pockets. Africa is on a path to be the highest GDP continent

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
DOJ Vows to Hunt Down Whoever Let the Public Know How Little Billionaires Pay in Tax SunSinger-Adept 5 717 June 14, 2021 at 10:42 AM
Last Post: SunSinger-Adept
Its serious I'm going through money problems ed_ex 40 5,249 May 22, 2021 at 12:28 AM
Last Post: similar
Brian Krebs take down mete0r 13 1,399 October 05, 2020 at 05:17 PM
Last Post: KyeEsquivel