epicgames.com 277,944
entries: 277,944
date: 2016-08

Hidden Content:
You must register or login to view this content.
Hashes/salts/ips are fake. LOL gg
Ban reason: Scamming users for 750$ total. If you would like to fix this please refund said users and make a ban appeal. (Permanent)
(06-20-2017, 05:30 AM)crimeagency Wrote:  Hashes/salts/ips are fake. LOL gg

Totally fake! And even the emails don't match epicgames.
(06-20-2017, 11:59 PM)lex205 Wrote:  
(06-20-2017, 05:30 AM)crimeagency Wrote:  Hashes/salts/ips are fake. LOL  gg

Totally fake! And even the emails don't match epicgames.

every single mail match
check haveibeenpwned.com

(06-20-2017, 05:30 AM)crimeagency Wrote:  Hashes/salts/ips are fake. LOL  gg

Can you prove?
@ AleXzDraza & all members visiting this page
Thank you for asking for proof! Sorry man!

"This is a RECTIFICATION of the assumption made in previous posts!!!"

I hate it to get bad reputation because of incorrect assumptions made by fellow members (happened to me too a while ago), so I think it's manatory to get these straight.

1. Why do the salts don't fit? .... because there are many with escape characters ... ran to conclusions too fast. Checked about ten results without considering the escape characters ... my wrong! (dehashed about 35000 just now)
2. Why did the emails weren't found? .... Because I checked them on "have I been pawned". It gave zero matches because the database is not included in the breaches ... my wrong.

3. Why is this a great post?? Because everything can be found on leakbase.pw wich includes these data

Conclusion emails can be found on leakbase and the hash:salts are correct when trying to decrypt

The file "EPICGAMES" is TRUE and very REAL.

(Hope this will undo the former comments made by both me and crimeagency!)
(06-21-2017, 05:40 PM)lex205 Wrote:  @ AleXzDraza & all members visiting this page
Thank you for asking for proof! Sorry man!

"This is a RECTIFICATION of the assumption made in previous posts!!!"

I hate it to get bad reputation because of incorrect assumptions made by fellow members (happened to me too a while ago), so I think it's manatory to get these straight.

1. Why do the salts don't fit? .... because there are many with escape characters ... ran to conclusions too fast. Checked about ten results without considering the escape characters ... my wrong! (dehashed about 35000 just now)
2. Why did the emails weren't found? .... Because I checked them on "have I been pawned". It gave zero matches because the database is not included in the breaches ... my wrong.

3. Why is this a great post?? Because everything can be found on leakbase.pw wich includes these data

Conclusion emails can be found on leakbase and the hash:salts are correct when trying to decrypt

The file "EPICGAMES" is TRUE and very REAL.

(Hope this will undo the former comments made by both me and crimeagency!)

Thank you for reply and correction
I need this, though I need credits. :|
thanks a lot for this amazing share bro
is this actually fake or nah?
hmm dont know checking this base on fortnite, valid on base 1%, check on another service no goods
(05-19-2018, 06:56 PM)Bobr Wrote:  hmm dont know checking this base on fortnite, valid on base 1%, check on another service no goods
That would be because this database is most likely fake.
Im think you right, man