don't know if this is something U want or not, its FREE
by Crazyoldfart - October 30, 2019 at 12:26 AM
(October 30, 2019 at 05:56 AM)Crazyoldfart Wrote:
(October 30, 2019 at 12:27 AM)Jimmy Russel Wrote: Me: On a scale of 1 to 10, how much crack do you take?
Crazyoldfart: Yes

Bend over & I'll show you. Come on sweet boy, show me your stuff. lol !!

Why you always tell me to bend over? you gay or sumtn?
(October 30, 2019 at 10:26 PM)Jimmy Russel Wrote:
(October 30, 2019 at 12:27 AM)Jimmy Russel Wrote: Me: On a scale of 1 to 10, how much crack do you take?

I will say that a million times over, seeing as your always talking about crack, I figured that was the crack you were interested in. You could just fuck off & mind your own business, but seeing as your most likely just some 13 year old or your brain acts as a 13 year olds would, I don't need your two cents about anything. If I happen to post something your not interested in, just move on to something else, its rather simple, sort of like you. I don't put up with morons giving me shit, not even in person. I'm 73 years old & when some prick says something to me out in the street & he is a guy half my age, I will tell him to go fuck himself. I've called the cops on dickheads who did this shit to me & I do it while standing there looking them straight in the eyes. I carry a cane to help me walk & have cracked a few of those idiots over the head with it. Dogs too, that bother me while I'm walking my dog, who is on a leash, because he will go after them & trip me up with the leash trying to get at them. I split a pit bull's head open with it one night, I busted him between his eyes. The owner of this dog should keep him on a leash & away from me. I don't bother anyone, I help other people everyday, including feeding my neighbors who can't walk or cook for themselves. I look out for them. I won't stand there putting up with bull-shit from anybody, even if they could kill me or beat me half to death, I did not do it at 20 years old, so why start now ? I would never have said anything to you, if you hadn't opened your mouth & said dumb-ass shit to me. That word "GOD" should have the words GOD DAMN IDIOT added to it, for anyone that does not act like a normal person. Some people on here are a bit smarter than me & some are just plain stupid, but I mind my own business, till they open their mouth & ask for it. If you don't like me, its no skin off my ass, I don't care. But, if you want to have a battle of wits with me, just remember this, I try to never attack an unarmed IDIOT.
   To sum up all this shit, just be a good little "Sweet Cheeks" & shut the fuck up & go away & its game over. I'm sure none of these other people here want to listen to this shit & I sure as hell don't need the aggravation. I try giving them something they may want, if they don't want it, turn the page to something else that is of interest to them, but don't start calling me names, I've done nothing to deserve it & won't sit here & take shit from anybody. END OF STORY, have a nice day & try being nice for a change. Even the morons deserve some respect, including you, if your nice. lol !!
Thanks very much, I'll take a look and see if it's gonna be useful to me.
idc what it is its free so thanks you crazy old fart
To spaces & HassaMassa , your both welcome. Its not something great, but it might be useful to someone. I "TRY" to add something worth looking at a few times a week FREE. If it was something from my database collection on PEOPLE, I would ask for credits, not that I need them, because I can't even buy a pack of cigarettes with them, but just to keep people from selling it to someone who doesn't know it came from here. It sort of keeps them half way honest. lol !! Some, who I know & trust, I give complete files to, as long as I can trust them not to sell them, but use them for something good & not rip someone off with them.
(October 31, 2019 at 02:10 AM)Crazyoldfart Wrote:

I will say that a million times over, seeing as your always talking about crack, I figured that was the crack you were interested in. You could just fuck off & mind your own business, but seeing as your most likely just some 13 year old or your brain acts as a 13 year olds would, I don't need your two cents about anything. If I happen to post something your not interested in, just move on to something else, its rather simple, sort of like you. I don't put up with morons giving me shit, not even in person. I'm 73 years old & when some prick says something to me out in the street & he is a guy half my age, I will tell him to go fuck himself. I've called the cops on dickheads who did this shit to me & I do it while standing there looking them straight in the eyes. I carry a cane to help me walk & have cracked a few of those idiots over the head with it. Dogs too, that bother me while I'm walking my dog, who is on a leash, because he will go after them & trip me up with the leash trying to get at them. I split a pit bull's head open with it one night, I busted him between his eyes. The owner of this dog should keep him on a leash & away from me. I don't bother anyone, I help other people everyday, including feeding my neighbors who can't walk or cook for themselves. I look out for them. I won't stand there putting up with bull-shit from anybody, even if they could kill me or beat me half to death, I did not do it at 20 years old, so why start now ? I would never have said anything to you, if you hadn't opened your mouth & said dumb-ass shit to me. That word "GOD" should have the words GOD DAMN IDIOT added to it, for anyone that does not act like a normal person. Some people on here are a bit smarter than me & some are just plain stupid, but I mind my own business, till they open their mouth & ask for it. If you don't like me, its no skin off my ass, I don't care. But, if you want to have a battle of wits with me, just remember this, I try to never attack an unarmed IDIOT.
   To sum up all this shit, just be a good little "Sweet Cheeks" & shut the fuck up & go away & its game over. I'm sure none of these other people here want to listen to this shit & I sure as hell don't need the aggravation. I try giving them something they may want, if they don't want it, turn the page to something else that is of interest to them, but don't start calling me names, I've done nothing to deserve it & won't sit here & take shit from anybody. END OF STORY, have a nice day & try being nice for a change. Even the morons deserve some respect, including you, if your nice. lol !!

can someone read this for me and summarize in 2-3 sentences? I will pay 10$
cba reading this shit
(October 31, 2019 at 11:48 PM)Jimmy Russel Wrote:

cba reading this shit

Read what ? Its in English, you some foreigner ? From another planet ? Illiterate ? What words in English don't you understand ? I'll find you an interpreter if you need help with English. Most people on here, even the foreigners, understand some English. Now if its a mental problem, I can't help you there, I divorced those morons that were in that frame of mind. Even my dog understands English.

I forgot, its Jimmy Crack Corn & I don't care, him's master is out of town & turned him loose. lol !!
(November 02, 2019 at 05:14 AM)Crazyoldfart Wrote:
(October 30, 2019 at 05:56 AM)Crazyoldfart Wrote: Bend over & I'll show you. Come on sweet boy, show me your stuff. lol !!

cba reading this shit

Read what ? Its in English, you some foreigner ? From another planet ? Illiterate ? What words in English don't you understand ? I'll find you an interpreter if you need help with English. Most people on here, even the foreigners, understand some English. Now if its a mental problem, I can't help you there, I divorced those morons that were in that frame of mind. Even my dog understands English.

I forgot, its Jimmy Crack Corn & I don't care, him's master is out of town & turned him loose. lol !!

na i just dont wanna waste my time readin your bs and lose brain cells
(November 02, 2019 at 05:51 PM)Jimmy Russel Wrote:
(November 02, 2019 at 05:14 AM)Crazyoldfart Wrote:
(October 30, 2019 at 10:26 PM)Jimmy Russel Wrote: Why you always tell me to bend over? you gay or sumtn?

cba reading this shit

na i just dont wanna waste my time readin your bs and lose brain cells

Jimmy Crack Corn, truth is, I don't care if yo masta ran away. Do you always have to get the last word in ? Brains ? What fucking brains are you talking about ? Yours, or the other 8 personalities living in your drug induced delirium ? Sybil had twice as many as you, but your going to catch up eventually. (if you don't remember her, your to young, so Google Sybil the movie. lol !) Brain cells fueled on crystal meth lead to paranoia & thinking they are out to get you, while your hiding under the bed & hearing voices in your head. lol !! You need to follow the advice given out years ago, "just say no to drugs". I think that God thing has gone to your head, get used to it, your not God. lol !!
Will see this stuff, intresting
(October 30, 2019 at 06:38 PM)Harvey_S Wrote: You can find this here too - https://www.artba.org/wp-content/uploads/salary-survey/

Btw, thanks for the findings

Great stuff.. thanks for the link
This came from the directory of this site. You can't get into the directory from this page, use the other link. https://www.artba.org/

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
CSV Found this in my shit & don't remember where it came from. Plus something else. Crazyoldfart 3 261 10 hours ago
Last Post: Ecopirate
Don Juji's Fresh Dumps Pack 2 | 114 Dumps | 3.6 Million+ Lines | November 2019 DonJuji 21 2,821 February 26, 2020 at 12:20 PM
Last Post: STARTEXMISLEAD
Want to read & look at what the wackos of the world are up too ? Crazyoldfart 9 814 February 18, 2020 at 09:07 AM
Last Post: thekilob