do you believe the vape hysteria?
by tuckpendleton - October 29, 2019 at 01:08 AM
(November 05, 2019 at 04:03 PM)P1xor Wrote:
(October 30, 2019 at 12:46 PM)HassaMassa Wrote:
(October 30, 2019 at 11:26 AM)Sub_zer007 Wrote: Since there is not much of historical evidence of its effects, its smart to ban it or at least limit its distribution.

You're right that there's not as much concise research into it as there would ideally be, but it's a fact that it's safer than smoking cigarettes. This has been proven already, so I don't think it would be smart to outright ban it. 

Banning it will just make people go back to smoking. But to be fair, I agree it it should be limited. Keep it in dedicated vaping stores, stop selling products at garage stops and the like.

It does blow my mind that we actually have no idea what the long term side effects are...anyone that's smoked a vape could become a new mutant race in 50 years time which reverses our age or something wild >.<

But yeah...I suppose it's all about weighing up the risk right now and smoking cigs isn't good. Kinda crazy to think that smoking was deemed a healthy thing to do a few decades ago!

I do feel like part of that was the clever marketing at the time. Health concerns from smoking were floating around in the 30's but they did a nice push to make out that they were safe. Not true granted. 

I hope in 50 years time it won't be so bad for vaping, I don't want to be a mutant either. But then again I'll likely be dead 50 years. But you're right, who knows what will happen.
Play stupid games win stupid prizes

When a thc vape cart is ~$80 in a medical state and you find one on the street for $30, what do you think is gonna happen
vape from china kill Russia youth
(November 07, 2019 at 07:17 PM)AshKash Wrote: Play stupid games win stupid prizes

When a thc vape cart is ~$80 in a medical state and you find one on the street for $30, what do you think is gonna happen

Competitive prices don't mean a thing, you could pay for a premium product and still suffer from an undisclosed
for me vaping is a shit...........................
(November 08, 2019 at 03:38 PM)ChunkButter Wrote:
(November 07, 2019 at 07:17 PM)AshKash Wrote: Play stupid games win stupid prizes

Competitive prices don't mean a thing, you could pay for a premium product and still suffer from an undisclosed

No doubt some people have, I imagine even premium shops have gotten contaminated carts etc.
Over-reacting. I mean i get the point that the deaths are pretty immediate, compared to the 30-40 years from smoking cigarettes, but people need to understand that the juice people are getting fucked up on, is black market THC oil in tanks.
Thing is, if you criminalise vapes, it only creates a black market vacuum, and more deaths are gonna occur, coz the deadly stuff will be spread out more.
(November 09, 2019 at 12:42 PM)Sunsingerlock Wrote: Over-reacting. I mean i get the point that the deaths are pretty immediate, compared to the 30-40 years from smoking cigarettes, but people need to understand that the juice people are getting fucked up on, is black market THC oil in tanks.
Thing is, if you criminalise vapes, it only creates a black market vacuum, and more deaths are gonna occur, coz the deadly stuff will be spread out more.

New study showed that those who died all had Vitamin-E in their system, what people suspected was the cause before. Nicotine vapes have been around for around 15 years, people should realise this isn't something that's happened the entire time.
(November 10, 2019 at 12:40 PM)HassaMassa Wrote:
(November 09, 2019 at 12:42 PM)Sunsingerlock Wrote: Over-reacting. I mean i get the point that the deaths are pretty immediate, compared to the 30-40 years from smoking cigarettes, but people need to understand that the juice people are getting fucked up on, is black market THC oil in tanks.

New study showed that those who died all had Vitamin-E in their system, what people suspected was the cause before. Nicotine vapes have been around for around 15 years, people should realise this isn't something that's happened the entire time.

[Image: Drake_at_Bun-B_Concert_2011-735x900.jpg]

This guy right here.
Some of the same substances found in cigarettes are also contained in vape oils. I'm sure they can be just as harmful as cigs in the long run, but the hysteria seems some companies are using the media to wage attack ads against the vape industry. The motivation behind the hysteria seems financial and competitive in nature—not a legitimate concern for public safety.
Everything changed when the vape nation was attacked

Idk but considering we are talking about like 20 deaths when millions of people do it, i'll take my chances, thc carts are tooooo smooth
No. I'm not... Its actually a bullshit in my eyes...