college/Uni is how I found out about the dark web
by thelinuxnerd - October 25, 2020 at 10:28 PM
Hi,
College/Uni is how I found out about the dark web. I admit that in college they make you use a computer for assignments. For some of the english and philosophy assignments they make you do research on the internet. That's what proves the bubble in student loans. For most of the writing-intensive classes in college they make you use the deep web to do research projects. In college they make you use the deep web. The deep web is how I found out about the dark web. The dark web goes even deeper into the internet. That's what technically raidforums is. The dark web is how I got into ouija boards. The colleges/universities is thus how Im doing research into the paranormal. The colleges are what got me into the ouija boards and the dark web. They don't tell you this all throughout k-12 education. The colleges are what originally made me start watching ImJayStation, Moe Sargi, Stromedy, and Omargoshtv on youtube.
(October 25, 2020 at 10:28 PM)thelinuxnerd Wrote: Hi,
College/Uni is how I found out about the dark web. I admit that in college they make you use a computer for assignments. For some of the english and philosophy assignments they make you do research on the internet. That's what proves the bubble in student loans. For most of the writing-intensive classes in college they make you use the deep web to do research projects. In college they make you use the deep web. The deep web is how I found out about the dark web. The dark web goes even deeper into the internet. That's what technically raidforums is. The dark web is how I got into ouija boards. The colleges/universities is thus how Im doing research into the paranormal. The colleges are what got me into the ouija boards and the dark web. They don't tell you this all throughout k-12 education. The colleges are what originally made me start watching ImJayStation, Moe Sargi, Stromedy, and Omargoshtv on youtube.

College/Uni is supposed to be more about growing yourself, the degree is secondary. I mean, most jobs are more about who you know, rather than what you know.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
How you destress while things don't work out ? Priority 15 296 Yesterday at 01:05 AM
Last Post: windzofstorm
What would you do if you found out you were adopted? uwuu22 42 1,330 November 24, 2020 at 09:29 AM
Last Post: norsmy82
College/Uni work study program is bullshit thelinuxnerd 4 132 November 18, 2020 at 01:23 PM
Last Post: Sunsingerlock