[closed]
by qwdqwdwqdq2221 - September 27, 2021 at 06:29 PM
double edit:
Business is closed due to no time, i will still keep in contact with past buyers to make sure everything is working.

for anything other enquiries PM.
Link expired ? I’m interested in this but of course sounds too good to be true
(September 27, 2021 at 08:57 PM)sharks13579 Wrote: Link expired ? I’m interested in this but of course sounds too good to be true

Definitely too good to be true this guy wants thousands up front with no real proof of it even working..I asked him to get into 1 account for me as proof before i pay that much and he couldn’t even do that so I’m highly skeptical..buy at your own risk fellas
(September 27, 2021 at 09:30 PM)jazzali Wrote:
(September 27, 2021 at 08:57 PM)sharks13579 Wrote: Link expired ? I’m interested in this but of course sounds too good to be true

Definitely too good to be true this guy wants thousands up front with no real proof of it even working..I asked him to get into 1 account for me as proof before i pay that much and he couldn’t even do that so I’m highly skeptical..buy at your own risk fellas

I have never asked for thousands up front and have done accounts for others on here. Payment has always come after proof of entry.
If you're going to slander at least post some proof.
(September 27, 2021 at 10:40 PM)qwdqwdwqdq2221 Wrote:

I have never asked for thousands up front and have done accounts for others on here. If you're going to slander at least post some proof.

How bout YOU post proof you’re always in threads saying you have ppl to vouch for you but nobody ever does..you can’t sell a product off blind faith. I’m just tryna to warn others about falling for your “alleged” bypasses that only you somehow know how to do only .
(September 27, 2021 at 10:45 PM)jazzali Wrote:

I have never asked for thousands up front and have done accounts for others on here. If you're going to slander at least post some proof.

How bout YOU post proof you’re always in threads saying you have ppl to vouch for you but nobody ever does..you can’t sell a product off blind faith. I’m just tryna to warn others about falling for your “alleged” bypasses that only you somehow know how to do only .
So what you're saying is you have no proof? There is a reason i always ask for payment after I prove entry.

What happened here is:
1. You asked for an account for free for proof, I declined.
2. You asked to purchase the METHODS and I set a price, that you were not happy with.

https://ibb.co/KwFQtQV
here is proof of a vouch, no blind faith needed. This thread is new and I have only just asked people who have worked with me to post vouches.

There is no "alleged" bypass, its all truthful, please don't cry in my thread on an alternate account.

On that note, I have two of your known accounts including your main and I'll be making a report of them either way.

I have never asked for thousands up front and have done accounts for others on here. Payment has always come after proof of entry.

This user has been here for a while, at least see what he can do before saying he cant. If he doesn't want to do it for free that's his choice.
(September 27, 2021 at 11:04 PM)Bigdoggsapp99 Wrote:

This user has been here for a while, at least see what he can do before saying he cant. If he doesn't want to do it for free that's his choice.

I can vouch for him. Not going to get into specifics but he's been quite helpful in some requests I've had. Don't expect miracles, but it's definitely not 100% BS and cost is not 'thousands' as is being said above.
(September 27, 2021 at 11:15 PM)hoebeef Wrote:
(September 27, 2021 at 11:04 PM)Bigdoggsapp99 Wrote:

I can vouch for him. Not going to get into specifics but he's been quite helpful in some requests I've had. Don't expect miracles, but it's definitely not 100% BS and not 'thousands' as is being said above.

Thousands meaning spread out between different people and my personal ones, but thank you for the vouch either way and know I'm always on discord if you need help. Not just you in particular, goes for everyone.

edit: I thought you were referring to "thousands" of accounts (which I have done)

You were referring the method cost being nowhere near thousands of dollars, which is true

thanks again
Dude is legit , good work and reasonable ,has been very helpful
do you have either an email, kik or telegram?
(September 28, 2021 at 02:19 PM)anon29472948 Wrote: do you have either an email, kik or telegram?

I will work on getting these since multiple people are having problems with Discord, when I do, I'll make sure to PM you. Till then if you have any questions you can PM me.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
We are opening your closed instagram accounts ! Letrx 9 1,055 November 02, 2021 at 05:38 AM
Last Post: Letrx
We Activate Your CLOSED Instagram Accounts. WE DO NOT REQUEST PASSWORD OR EMAIL Cihan 2 427 October 03, 2021 at 11:37 AM
Last Post: Cihan