Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
citadel.pw Review
Hello RaidForums, Today im reviewing citadel.pw. (Paid Review)

I'll be reviewing 2 things about the site. Usage, and Price

First of all, the usage.
[Image: f779d609b3d07f48ba7cddf8cf0326e2.png]
Let's be honest here, who's gonna use this to test their security?
No one!
 Were gonna use it to "hack" other people, but it would be nice to see either 1 free try,
 or atleast something like leakedsource had if you put in an search query it shows you in what database the person is.

Second the Price.
[Image: 65ef17a02d2ff056a7174fa3f608b534.png]
10$ for 10 searches? AHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHH
overpriced af, 0.50$ a search at MAX
in general would be nice to have time searches not credit system cuz thats gay.
and email only? what the hell? its not hard to add username search but i guess its fine?
over all i give the site a 7/10
Ban reason: Leaking information about RF members in shoutbox. MSG me for proof. (Permanent)
(04-16-2017, 11:17 PM)Asik Wrote:  
Hello RaidForums, Today im reviewing citadel.pw. (Paid Review)

I'll be reviewing 2 things about the site. Usage, and Price

First of all, the usage.
[Image: f779d609b3d07f48ba7cddf8cf0326e2.png]
Let's be honest here, who's gonna use this to test their security?
No one!
 Were gonna use it to "hack" other people, but it would be nice to see either 1 free try,
 or atleast something like leakedsource had if you put in an search query it shows you in what database the person is.

Second the Price.
[Image: 65ef17a02d2ff056a7174fa3f608b534.png]
10$ for 10 searches? AHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHH
overpriced af, 0.50$ a search at MAX
in general would be nice to have time searches not credit system cuz thats gay.
and email only? what the hell? its not hard to add username search but i guess its fine?
over all i give the site a 7/10

$10 for 10 searches? WTF thats extortion l0l
1$/Search is a ripoff!
Ban reason: Doxing RF members || https://imgur.com/a/1ScGU || 89.135.149.138 (Permanent)
(04-17-2017, 01:41 PM)Momondo Wrote:  From what I can see here it is basically a scam. What databases do they have? Even BreachLeaks (the upcoming LeakedSoruce 2.0) wouldn't charge 1$/search from what I have heard, and they will have better databases than any current search engines. Here is the intel I got a while ago on the databases they had on it currently; https://pastebin.com/ax8CPBNG

yeah, but what BreachLeaks has is not alot i got like 400gb's of db's.
Ban reason: Leaking information about RF members in shoutbox. MSG me for proof. (Permanent)
(04-17-2017, 02:53 PM)Momondo Wrote:  
(04-17-2017, 02:44 PM)Asik Wrote:  
(04-17-2017, 01:41 PM)Momondo Wrote:  From what I can see here it is basically a scam. What databases do they have? Even BreachLeaks (the upcoming LeakedSoruce 2.0) wouldn't charge 1$/search from what I have heard, and they will have better databases than any current search engines. Here is the intel I got a while ago on the databases they had on it currently; https://pastebin.com/ax8CPBNG

yeah, but what BreachLeaks has is not alot i got like 400gb's of db's.

I think that was their top breaches they announced, they should've the common dbs as well. Would still give my left testicle for half of them.

Any db list from citadel.pw?

https://pastebin.com/rsNzW62R
Code:
Kik Messenger - 210M - 2015

This one is very interesting
I don't see any seriously private databases. Buncha skids
I sell leakbase.pw / weleakinfo.com searches 20search/8points if anyone need click here and send me code pm and ill search.

Hidden Content:
You must register or login to view this content.
Ban reason: Leaching, Advertising His Forum and Being a Retard.
[email protected] 78.63.180.207 162.219.178.171 (Permanent)
about Citadel.pw its own by admin of siph0n and he is very good Talented person in Database dumping.
i talked with him and i saw they have some dbs that no one even not know its hacked !

so the system is on TEST MODE for review,advise,change,...
you can Ask for lower price and admin is very cool guy ( i get like 10 Credit for FREE only asking for review )
(05-10-2017, 10:49 PM)VIPZ Wrote:  about Citadel.pw its own by admin of siph0n and he is very good Talented person in Database dumping.
i talked with him and i saw they have some dbs that no one even not know its hacked !

so the system is on TEST MODE for review,advise,change,...
you can Ask for lower price and admin is very cool guy ( i get like 10 Credit for FREE only asking for review )

nice grave digging retard xdd

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Thumbsup leakbase.pw review Asik 15 3,190 Yesterday, 09:52 PM
Last Post: sleepy99
  Leakbase.pw DATABASE SEARCH REVIEW Rubie 4 1,264 11-25-2017, 11:29 AM
Last Post: moonsec
  frags.lt database lookup service review *paid review* Asik 1 721 05-09-2017, 06:57 AM
Last Post: Tedas