Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
cheap pc parts
anyone know where i can buy fairly cheap pc parts, looking to build my own pc
Uhhhh try like stupid sites like ebay and Craigs list or just save up for better shit
(04-04-2018, 10:28 PM)notafakekid Wrote:  anyone know where i can buy fairly cheap pc parts, looking to build my own pc

A really good source to look for PC deals is on Reddit of all places.

r/BuildAPCSales -
Best source for actual deals. People post parts as well as how much the discount is. Great place to find Graphics Cards and Monitors on sale. Also really good CPU deals.

r/HardwareSwap -
A place where people sell their hardware for cheap-ish, similar to Craigslist or Ebay. Good spot for buying DDR4 RAM or Graphics Cards. People have karma and confirmed trades so you can decide whether someone is trustworthy enough to buy from or not.
I would agree with ebay and CL, but there is this website I remember which allows you to create your own builds. It shows you the options with their amazon prices (along with compatibility and all)
reddit's buildapcsales is a good place to go, in addition to checking the usual spots (amazon, newegg, microcenter, etc)
best place is alipapa ; and they have good price
i used a verity of sites for different parts, different things on sale at different places,

Amazon
eBay
Newegg

and sometimes best buy has clearance sales in store.

Don't buy from sites overseas like Alibaba or Aliexpress, those parts are cheaply thrown together mass produced pieces of garbage with a minimal difference in price.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  looking to do a cheap 1k build witman4586 4 484 08-11-2018, 12:13 AM
Last Post: justalurker
  cheap pc gaming build fgfghoza1102 0 208 05-29-2018, 06:48 PM
Last Post: fgfghoza1102