can my computer get pregnant?
by grangus - May 10, 2021 at 07:28 AM
i accidentally cummed on my keyboard. i tried wiping it up with alcohol but there's still a lot under the keys. i hope my computer cant get pregnant. I'm only 14. I'm too young to be a dad :(((((((
Does your computer have a firewall ? lol

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(May 10, 2021 at 11:21 AM)RazorKAZ Wrote: Does your computer have a firewall ? lol

whats a firewall and what does that have to do with anything!!?? i need to know if it can get pregnant so I know whether or not I need to get rid of it.
Yes! Congratzzzzzzz

you will need to buy a laptop shaped car seat...stroller.....high chair....cradle etc

FYI...it starts off the size of a chrome book but will grow into a full desktop PC when it turns 18 Heart

p.s. you can't ctrl alt del and abort...thats illegal
(May 11, 2021 at 04:25 PM)P1xor Wrote: Yes! Congratzzzzzzz

you will need to buy a laptop shaped car seat...stroller.....high chair....cradle etc

FYI...it starts off the size of a chrome book but will grow into a full desktop PC when it turns 18 Heart

p.s. you can't ctrl alt del and abort...thats illegal

I'm going to go to jail I think
Next time use a condom dammit! we have enough IOT devices on the planet

ref:
https://www.newegg.com/p/0X6-0091-00018
Yes It can get pregnant.
My machine and I just got this baby :
https://www.elektor.fr/media/catalog/pro...uno-r3.png
I think the only way to fix this issue is to give the computer birth control VIA USB. i dont know if its too late and if its passed the incubation date, if the USB doesn't work your best bet is burning your house down and killing you, the mother of your unborn cyborg and the mother inside so all evidence is erased

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Used computer in ITALY Filiberto 0 171 October 25, 2021 at 10:11 AM
Last Post: Filiberto
New computer, but manufacturer left WiFi key? 5kidw4rdzRevenge 1 403 October 08, 2021 at 01:23 AM
Last Post: 5kidw4rdzRevenge
Computer Science, a man's job? misstaek 2 407 June 05, 2021 at 04:21 PM
Last Post: Nathanael80