bypass uid ban
hello guys im looking to a method/client that bypass elkoy rsps  uid ban
im looking to pay $$ to that

if ur intrested plz add my discord : Votes#4326 or just pm me here

thats the link:
https://elkoy.org/
bumppppppppp still looking to bypass that
bumppppppppppppppppppppppppp
They probably generate the UUID by using shit like your operating system's installing date (time) and motherboard's serial number (Windows). Just go in your registry and change your installing date to different one and the whole ID should change.
ive already done that and it still didnt work i guess its bigger than that
(04-13-2018, 04:12 PM)votealot Wrote:  ive already done that and it still didnt work i guess its bigger than that

Change the amount of memory that Java runtime can allocate and change your main disk's size (where your operating system is installed). Or use VM.
ive tried to use vm but the channel wouldnt enter anymore about the java and memory think idk how to that that if u got a link that might help i would be happy
have u tried to create a new account + using a vm with a new installation of the elkoy + a vpn/another ip?

yea i can help u with that,
after looking into the data packets of the launcher it seems that they are taking they are sending the username and password in clear, and they are taking ur mac address aswell, and putting some encoded data inside that packet aswell looks like base64 but its not,

anyhow.

that should be simple, run a vm machine, with another mac address (not a virtualbox or vmware mac address but an actual mac address like an asus/msi/intel/gigabyte and so forth.)

in my opinion u should use a linux box aswell..
(04-13-2018, 04:10 PM)$2a$45 Wrote:  They probably generate the UUID by using shit like your operating system's installing date (time) and motherboard's serial number (Windows). Just go in your registry and change your installing date to different one and the whole ID should change.

(04-13-2018, 10:53 PM)does Wrote:  have u tried to create a new account + using a vm with a new installation of the elkoy + a vpn/another ip?

yea i can help u with that,
after looking into the data packets of the launcher it seems that they are taking they are sending the username and password in clear, and they are taking ur mac address aswell, and putting some encoded data inside that packet aswell looks like base64 but its not,

anyhow.

that should be simple, run a vm machine, with another mac address (not a virtualbox or vmware mac address but an actual mac address like an asus/msi/intel/gigabyte and so forth.)

in my opinion u should use a linux box aswell..

could u help me with that i can pay anything is needed
in the end, he did not pay me...
i have teached him how to use aws and how to set it up, wasted bunch of time with him.
in the end i did not get a dime. :(
Everyone had moments like this. You are not alone #RipSharingisCaring
too sum it up i'll do it for you for 20M 07 if you have not figured out what they mean't above.