better altcoin to invest
by alkardo123 - April 16, 2021 at 10:07 AM
Which are the best altcoins to invest in?

And which projects do you think are more interesting?

Biggrin
Bitcoin
I vote for BTC, I feel that other altcoins fluctuate according to the price of BTC.
(April 16, 2021 at 10:47 AM)0w0 Wrote: I vote for BTC, I feel that other altcoins fluctuate according to the price of BTC.

On short term basis, some altcoins can rise far higher in percentage that the percentage rise in bitcoin-making you more money. So, using comparative trend and statistical analysis, there are chances that you can make more money in atcoins than bitcoin itself in a short run.
bitcoin is a longer term stable option i think....

just don't cash out before you should!!

its too easy to get caught in the hype of an altcoin that isnt going to do anything for you
I am investing in XRP and now DOGE.
Got a shitload of them - once the price is going up you can see your balance is getting really sweet.
(April 16, 2021 at 11:26 AM)Praefectus Wrote: I am investing in XRP and now DOGE.
Got a shitload of them - once the price is going up you can see your balance is getting really sweet.
Dogecoin is growing strongly, you will get rich soon
Bitcoin doesn't seem to stop, I personally like doggecoin but I can't see it ever making any real moneys
Bitcoin or dogecoin. Or Premium bonds.
if you are going to take advice from random people on the internet, you probably shouldnt be investing in the first place

every piece of advice on this thread should be taken with a grain of salt. do your own investigation rather than blindly investing
(April 16, 2021 at 11:37 AM)0w0 Wrote:
(April 16, 2021 at 11:26 AM)Praefectus Wrote: I am investing in XRP and now DOGE.
Dogecoin is growing strongly, you will get rich soon
I do really hope so.
Something like 111% up!

(April 16, 2021 at 10:10 AM)moot Wrote: Bitcoin
That's only make sense if you have thousands to invest.
(April 16, 2021 at 02:54 PM)grangus Wrote: if you are going to take advice from random people on the internet, you probably shouldnt be investing in the first place

every piece of advice on this thread should be taken with a grain of salt. do your own investigation rather than blindly investing

Forr each fuckin grain of salt you should buy 10 DOGE.DOGE to the moon!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Should i invest in Etherum? nktagtr 22 917 Yesterday at 11:52 AM
Last Post: 5t4rdu5t
Is OTR better than OMEMO ? 5t4rdu5t 2 135 May 11, 2021 at 04:39 PM
Last Post: P1xor
Should I invest in Dogecoin? nktagtr 39 1,396 May 03, 2021 at 06:57 AM
Last Post: jimmyspitter