b r e x i t
by Kamix - November 13, 2019 at 03:39 PM
Wagwan,
if y'all could change summin about Brexit what would it be and/or what would you do to make it faster, cuz rn it aint even happening lol
make it happen i want to see how brit woulld change when they arent in the EU (btw I live in the US)
They actually have the best deals in EU (Thanks to Magaret Thatcher). And the referendum where from a quater of the people of the UK. Also the most people only wants to be against ... No wonder why the gogled "Brexit" the day after. just my 2 cent
BRexit is so retarded, only idiots voted and support this
I'm curious about how it would end, cuz it's taking so much time and there is no progress at all. But personally I think brexit is happening cause EU is having problems
I would just cancel Brexit and try to renegotiate the issues that the UK has with the EU
I'm officially giving all of you rep for this. Well done guys Heart
shows theyre just as stupid as americans
I'd like to see what happens out of the eu
(November 19, 2019 at 11:06 PM)ButcherOfBlavik Wrote: BRexit is so retarded, only idiots voted and support this

Somehow, I doubt you're qualified to say this. As for Brexit, it will happen if the Conservatives win a majority next month. Then, the key issue is negotiating what happens after 2020. If the British hire the same fools who negotiated the withdrawal agreement it will all end in tears. If they do a decent job, then Britain will prosper while the EU slowly declines into irrelevance.
(November 22, 2019 at 02:54 AM)Solidgoat Wrote: I'd like to see what happens out of the eu

It's very interesting to say the least
(November 19, 2019 at 03:23 PM)sminor9 Wrote: They actually have the best deals in EU (Thanks to Magaret Thatcher). And the referendum where from a quater of the people of the UK. Also the most people only wants to be against ... No wonder why the gogled "Brexit" the day after. just my 2 cent

Exactly, Britain had it sweet. They should have stayed in and quietly ignored whatever EU decisions they disagreed with.