android source code
by slavkosmith - January 13, 2020 at 08:12 AM
so i downloaded android but i cant find software to show me source code please help me
Then it sounds like you should probably learn what the hell you're doing first.
(January 13, 2020 at 08:40 AM)CrackWhore Wrote: Then it sounds like you should probably learn what the hell you're doing first.
building hacking machine
(January 17, 2020 at 12:16 AM)slavkosmith Wrote:
(January 13, 2020 at 08:40 AM)CrackWhore Wrote: Then it sounds like you should probably learn what the hell you're doing first.
building hacking machine
You're about as retarded as you are grammatical. Start with CompTIA A+, and NET+. Else be doomed to be second rate.
(January 17, 2020 at 12:42 PM)CrackWhore Wrote:
building hacking machine
You're about as retarded as you are grammatical. Start with CompTIA A+, and NET+. Else be doomed to be second rate.
im not retard its just i dont speak english but why cant you  speak our languages and yet you complain about your language people dont even care do you understand them Heart
(January 17, 2020 at 12:50 PM)slavkosmith Wrote:
building hacking machine
im not retard its just i dont speak english but why cant you  speak our languages and yet you complain about your language people dont even care do you understand them Heart
unless you're from a country like china, or japan most other countries has a statistically lower average IQ. But you do you man.
(January 17, 2020 at 01:18 PM)CrackWhore Wrote:
(January 17, 2020 at 12:50 PM)slavkosmith Wrote:
building hacking machine
unless you're from a country like china, or japan most other countries has a statistically lower average IQ. But you do you man.
and yet american iq is big and we just dont know what to do without you guys please. enlight us and you cant messure iq with languages someone speaks. its old and dumb like you
why are you even discussing here?
makes no sense tbh.
just stop with the nonsense trash.
(January 18, 2020 at 07:21 PM)ichbinkrass Wrote: why are you even discussing here?
makes no sense tbh.
its for getting android source code
(January 18, 2020 at 11:54 PM)slavkosmith Wrote:
(January 18, 2020 at 07:21 PM)ichbinkrass Wrote: why are you even discussing here?
makes no sense tbh.
its for getting android source code

i mean the people insulting each other dude
I doubt that you downloaded the source code, if you did then you wouldn't be asking for the code. You would be staring right at it. You don't necessarily need any kind of special software. You could view and edit it with the most primitive text editor, however, that is not suggested. So my guess is that you downloaded the compiled code. You could consider decompiling it if you need to check some close-sourced stuff, but for now I think you should start with the AOSP (Android Open Source Project).

Online source code browser, this can be very helpful to get you started
http://androidxref.com/

Create your own build environment and build AOSP.
https://source.android.com/setup
(January 19, 2020 at 11:47 PM)danstew2019 Wrote: I doubt that you downloaded the source code, if you did then you wouldn't be asking for the code. You would be staring right at it. You don't necessarily need any kind of special software. You could view and edit it with the most primitive text editor, however, that is not suggested. So my guess is that you downloaded the compiled code. You could consider decompiling it if you need to check some close-sourced stuff, but for now I think you should start with the AOSP (Android Open Source Project).

Online source code browser, this can be very helpful to get you started
http://androidxref.com/

Create your own build environment and build AOSP.
https://source.android.com/setup
thanks man Smile i really aprreciete it

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Favirote music player for Android? streetspeed10 6 213 February 25, 2020 at 03:42 PM
Last Post: streetspeed10
Whats your favorite custom android distro? eksdee555 4 309 February 21, 2020 at 09:11 AM
Last Post: pauljorgensen
5 of the Best Hacking Android htbpro 8 611 February 21, 2020 at 06:26 AM
Last Post: Alexploit