amazon prime
by raqun - February 25, 2019 at 09:17 AM
what do you think about amazon prime??
awesome, gets you free amazon shipping and kindle crap too!
I feel like it cost too much money, you can find most things you want and get it in a day or two if you know the good place to buy it.
if you order at least once a month it's worth it b̶u̶t̶ ̶h̶o̶w̶ ̶d̶o̶e̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶d̶o̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶v̶i̶d̶e̶o̶s̶
apart from teh streaming service, which is pretty good, if you buy even a small amount of stuff from amazon it pays for itself in shipping really quickly
tuckpendleton Wrote:apart from teh streaming service, which is pretty good, if you buy even a small amount of stuff from amazon it pays for itself in shipping really quickly

i did not know it was a streaming service, i thought it was just a delivery service that if you paid a little bit more, then you woudl get your delivery faster!
Shipping in most cases is free here so I'll pass.
I feel like it cost too much money, you can find most things you want and get it in a day or two if you know the good place to buy it.
its revolutionary for the consumer. but there are also downsides for the economy I guess, if you are a competitor of Amazon its hard to compete with such speedy delivery
They also refund you no questions asked!
the show good omens is on amazon prime and it's pretty good
I like it for the video content. I actually get a lot of moneys worth from it considering how much order from them too.