ai.type Database - Leaked, Download! [Exclusive]
by Omnipotent - 02-27-2018, 06:34 PM
Exclamation 
Hello RaidForums Community,
Today I have uploaded the ai.type Database for you to download for free, thanks for reading and enjoy!

[Image: RF_0NJF.png]
|Notes|
In December 2017, the virtual keyboard application ai.type was found to have left a huge amount of data publicly facing in an unsecured MongoDB instance. Discovered by researchers at The Kromtech Security Center, the 577GB data set included extensive personal information including over 20 million unique email addresses, social media profiles and address book contacts. This is an exclusive leak to Raid Forums as this leak has not been surfaced before this date as a publicly downloadable database.

Compromised data: IP Addresses, Customer's Addresses (City & Country), Device Names, Device IDs and Client Versions, Android Versions, Usernames, Device Models, Email Addresses, Organisation Names, User Languages, gcmIDs, Latitude & Longitude Location, Package Information

ContentsSpoilerToggle
This database does not include any passwords and the file size is around 5GB. The .7z File's MD5 Hash is 1D88178276066CD7E185225A8FEF41E5

Database Downloads Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

Did you really pay that one kid 800btc for this
No passwords?

@Omnipotent
(02-27-2018, 06:57 PM)StrongCore Wrote: No passwords?

@Omnipotent

Did you read the thread?
Thank you very much!!!!
Parsing this is going to be a pain in the ass.
i will parse it , i have an option =)
(02-27-2018, 11:48 PM)Omnipotent Wrote:
(02-27-2018, 06:57 PM)StrongCore Wrote: No passwords?

@Omnipotent

Did you read the thread?

Yea mate, Just making sure
Just to be clear, the data doesn't have IMEI, First, Last Names, Gender, and Profile Photo.
Took me about 10 seconds to open the whole file (my workstation is absurdly powerful). Hit me up if you need specific information that you want me to extract and post on the forum.

Also, no phone numbers. So, kinda useless for me now. No IMEI and no phones. :(

@Omnipotent, I saw that the file name says RaidForums_AiType_2 , so is there a possibility that there must be RaidForums_AiType_1.7z too?
Anyway, super huge thanks for sharing this.
Thanks, will be a challenge to parse as well !
Thanks. It doen't have names, IMEI, social media profiles, etc... Details are ip,city,country,updatedDaysAgo,deviceBrand,deviceId,clientVersion,device,_id_$id,aitypeVersion,androidVersion,phone,installedDaysAgo,org,packageName,region,deviceModel,userName,location,gcmId,userLanguages

Please check.
800 btc... wtf

otherwise very good

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
BTC-e Database - Leaked, Download! Omnipotent 95 16,306 3 hours ago
Last Post: JimmyJohn
Aternos.org Database - Leaked, Download! GhostMaree 5 244 3 hours ago
Last Post: STARTEXMISLEAD
FlashFlashRevolution 2019 Database - Leaked, Download! kuant 4 179 3 hours ago
Last Post: Omnipotent