Learn about our website mirrors here.
again, coronavirus
by osbommaO - March 29, 2020 at 12:16 PM
Does anyone know the guy who started all of this misery :D
Was it someone who has eaten bat-soup or something?
bat soup that is the theory yes.... asians
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: Permanent (N/A).
Ban Reason: Scamming. | Registration IP: 217.138.200.197 Last Known IP: 76.92.56.192 | @lolneo [email protected]
Can you imagine how 1 diseased bat can wreck havoc on this entire planet? It just shows how not in-control us humans really are. Can't wait for the aliens.
Yeah, if you can believe that, I can give you a really good deal on the Brooklyn bridge. It's a chink weapon. The evidence is overwhelming. Do some reading.
It could be a bat but yeah I agree with EPP,, its looking more and more like a Chinese tactic,,, they know they can control it in their own country,, they also know if their population is infected it will spread quickly to the reset of the planet cuz chinese ppl travel everywhere,,,
I think it was a weapon and someone was autistic
These imitations of humans are eating everything that basically moves....
somebody should stop the asians to eat everytnig that flies or walks
well at least the wet markets have reopened in Wuhan so some folks are going back to their normal routine
the stupid asians who eat everything they see
(March 31, 2020 at 12:44 AM)EPP Wrote: Yeah, if you can believe that, I can give you a really good deal on the Brooklyn bridge. It's a chink weapon. The evidence is overwhelming. Do some reading.

I hope your idea of "doing some reading" doesn't involve InfoWars or globalsecurity.ca, or worse.

(March 31, 2020 at 12:35 PM)tedyBear21 Wrote: the stupid asians who eat everything they see

We've got people in this country eating roadkill, possums, roadkilled possums, rattlesnakes, aardvarks, squirrels, pickled pigs feet, dried pigs ears, and worse - eating dumb, unsanitary shit knows no borders or race.  Just look at tripe, or haggis.  Not coincidentally, the South is probably going to be hit hardest once the virus starts sweeping through it.  All those morbidly obese chain-smokers who live nowhere near a modern hospital.
Apparently it could also have been pangolins, but who would want to eat those guys.. oh wait

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Coronavirus Files Runfast89 0 148 May 01, 2020 at 09:04 PM
Last Post: Runfast89
Coronavirus....will we all die?! P1xor 72 4,069 April 08, 2020 at 02:37 AM
Last Post: Ashfanino
I might actually have the novel Coronavirus.... (serious) thekilob 26 1,579 April 08, 2020 at 02:30 AM
Last Post: Ashfanino