a question for hackers
by Crazyoldfart - May 21, 2021 at 09:08 PM
Why hasn't someone gone after these CULTS ? Most are connected to some phony religion. Some are a bunch of perverts & child molesters. Others stock pile guns waiting for the world to come to an end. They basically are all crazy & need to be exposed. Scientology is one that is crazier than most & has been around to long. The Moron Mormon Church is another. Some of these Evil Evangelicals are among those crazies. There are dozens of lesser known wackos running lose in this country & around the world. I'd love to look into the secrets hidden from public eyes, just to see what these retards are really up to. They are all into money & most love guns, even thought they talk about God & love, they are all full shit in my book. I'd like to see who can expose them for what they really are, NUTZ !! lol !! Especially the ones who are child molesters with 15 wives.
  Just a thought, see who can come up with something worth having on these ass-holes.
I think hacktivism is dead, that's why. I remember back in 2012 or 13 a white supremacist forum went on a public rant about some bullshit and within hours it was defaced with a "good night white pride" message and personal data of some scums from that forum were also leaked.
(May 21, 2021 at 11:56 PM)crockett Wrote: I think hacktivism is dead, that's why. I remember back in 2012 or 13 a white supremacist forum went on a public rant about some bullshit and within hours it was defaced with a "good night white pride" message and personal data of some scums from that forum were also leaked.

I remember that too. There was a time when hackers had a real interest in exposing retards, like these people for the world to see. Like chasing terrorists & pedophiles. It was a thing about morals & honor. Now, its all about money, seeing who you can rip off for the most money.
(May 22, 2021 at 12:19 AM)Crazyoldfart Wrote:
(May 21, 2021 at 11:56 PM)crockett Wrote: I think hacktivism is dead, that's why. I remember back in 2012 or 13 a white supremacist forum went on a public rant about some bullshit and within hours it was defaced with a "good night white pride" message and personal data of some scums from that forum were also leaked.

I remember that too. There was a time when hackers had a real interest in exposing retards, like these people for the world to see. Like chasing terrorists & pedophiles. It was a thing about morals & honor. Now, its all about money, seeing who you can rip off for the most money.

What about Liker? It was hacked due to banning any mention of Trump, it was like a Facebook but for Democrats, the whole website had to shut down as their entire user DB got leaked

https://raidforums.com/Thread-Liker-com-...r-badhou3a
https://raidforums.com/Thread-Liker-Data...-Exclusive
(May 22, 2021 at 12:42 AM)pompompurin Wrote:

What about Liker? It was hacked due to banning any mention of Trump, it was like a Facebook but for Democrats, the whole website had to shut down as their entire user DB got leaked

Thanks, I will check it out & hope they posted a file, rather than just fucking up the site, which is a total waste of time. Get the full details & post them, rather than acting like a moron & destroying a site. I collect shit on Trump too, who is a real thing of beauty. His buddy Jeffery Epstein was too & its not over with him, its just beginning to get all those involved with him arrested. If someone would go after the people in his "Little Black Book", we might find out more. I've looked at the names in it, a lot of them need to be located & checked out real good. Check their hard drives.

This is a member of Scientology , a rapist ! lol !! "Actor Danny Masterson must stand trial on 3 rape charges". One of the hundreds of retards in it that do shit like this, then think they can get away with it & the church will back them up. They want nothing to do with him now, they only wanted his money to begin with. Tom Cruise is another nutcase who belongs to that group, but I doubt he will be involved in shit like this, he only jumps up on tables. lol !! 
https://apnews.com/article/danny-masters...1354b5831a
@Crazyoldfart Good one . Most of the religious Leaders today are just dark cult leaders. They never even follow exactly what the BOOK SAYS. They exploit the unsuspecting public. some show fake miracles especially in countries of Africa. Most are engaged in money laundering and acquisition of private jets in USA. Exposing these people will open their unsuspecting followers' eyes and even GOD almighty will thank you for this. Lots of people are deceived by these men.
(May 22, 2021 at 02:24 AM)Crazyoldfart Wrote:
(May 22, 2021 at 12:42 AM)pompompurin Wrote:

Thanks, I will check it out & hope they posted a file, rather than just fucking up the site, which is a total waste of time. Get the full details & post them, rather than acting like a moron & destroying a site. I collect shit on Trump too, who is a real thing of beauty. His buddy Jeffery Epstein was too & its not over with him, its just beginning to get all those involved with him arrested. If someone would go after the people in his "Little Black Book", we might find out more. I've looked at the names in it, a lot of them need to be located & checked out real good. Check their hard drives.

This is a member of Scientology , a rapist ! lol !! "Actor Danny Masterson must stand trial on 3 rape charges". One of the hundreds of retards in it that do shit like this, then think they can get away with it & the church will back them up. They want nothing to do with him now, they only wanted his money to begin with. Tom Cruise is another nutcase who belongs to that group, but I doubt he will be involved in shit like this, he only jumps up on tables. lol !! 
https://apnews.com/article/danny-masters...1354b5831a

reminds me bit a  NXIVM by the leader Keith

Well said. Do you remember TOX ransomware? it only and exclusively targeted pedophiles back in 2015. Good ol days!
(May 22, 2021 at 02:26 AM)19689p Wrote: @Crazyoldfart Good one . Most of the religious Leaders today are  just dark cult leaders. They never even follow exactly what the BOOK SAYS. They exploit the unsuspecting public. some show fake miracles especially in countries of Africa. Most are engaged in money laundering and acquisition of private jets in USA.  Exposing these people will open their unsuspecting followers' eyes and even GOD almighty will thank you for this. Lots of people are deceived by these men.

I agree with you brother. Every word of it. No matter what you or I believe in, these shit for brains so called religious morons are ruining lives & poisoning the minds of many stupid people. I could write a book on the things I've seen in my 75 years on earth. When I think of them, I remember Jones Town, Waco, TX, the Moonie Unification Church, & the list goes on. If these are such a great thing, why are they all holding everything behind closed doors in secret ? They should be out sharing their glorious God with the whole world in public & doing it without looking for money to make their leader rich. Any of them that spew hatred & wish to kill someone for any reason, are not on the path to a real God. They are twisted & doing the work of the devil. God, as I know him, is only about loving others & sharing what ever you can to help your neighbors. The closest I see to that are people like the Quakers, the Amish and the Mennonites, although at times, they have had the same issues as the Mormon Church, where some evil bastard tries to build his own group & becomes the leader of pedophiles & child molesters & murders. The Mormon church is famous for that. Just follow the news today about the Doomsday couple in Idaho. The "Gay"bells, lol !  https://www.foxnews.com/us/idaho-doomsda...l-together  , that is a pair to draw to, real winners. This bitch has murdered everyone around her for years & got away with it.
My impression is "hacking" nowadays is seen as a get-rich-quick scheme by many, partly due to the advent of cryptocurrencies. With the tools (computers) and knowledge being widely available at affordable rates, or for free, even in third world countries, lots of people see their chance in making a quick buck.

They really couldn't care less about US first world problems like Scientology or the Mormons.

I wouldn't say Hacktivism is dead, but the percentage of Hacktivists vs those whose motivation is purely financial has surely declined considerably in recent years.
all the twig arm activist weirdos are snitches.. atleast when ur dealing with people driven by money you both know what your getting into..

soon as they get sat in a room looking at 10 years for chasing some government pedo, guess what ur all going down.. and prob getting 5x the sentence.. also you gain nothing from it, people have leaked documents they thought would change the world, even cost them their lives and or freedom forever, yet they are brushed under the carpet and no one cares...
cults are well protected by other forces of nature. I talked with some folks they are too scared......

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Serious Question HateNiggers 0 76 November 21, 2021 at 10:51 PM
Last Post: HateNiggers
Suspected Chinese Hackers Unleash Malware That Can Survive OS Reinstalls Dredgen Sun 47 5,867 October 13, 2021 at 09:00 AM
Last Post: Dredgen Sun
I'm looking for The hackers who hacked EA have begun publishing stolen data user1966 4 1,019 August 04, 2021 at 06:14 PM
Last Post: 19689p