Zynga Database - Leaked, Download!
by Meningitis - December 15, 2019 at 05:46 PM
Thumbsup 
Hello RaidForums Community,
Today I have uploaded the Zynga Database for you to download for free, thanks for reading and enjoy!

|Notes|
In September 2019, game developer Zynga (the creator of Words with Friends) suffered a data breach. The incident exposed 173M unique email addresses alongside usernames and passwords stored as salted SHA-1 hashes.

Compromised data: Email addresses, Passwords, Usernames

ContentsSpoiler
The data provided is SQL formatted with salted SHA1 hashes, beware this download is pretty large at around 20GB. The .7z File's MD5 Hash is 012B15354F5C498103ACE96E124F0963. Total record count of 172869660.
Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

Heart
you the real mvp, thanks man
hello can you please uplaod it somewhere else , i am only allowed 5 gog transfer i cant download thw file
Is there a decrypted version of Zynga?
(December 16, 2019 at 08:49 AM)frankifx Wrote: hello can you please uplaod it somewhere else , i am only allowed 5 gog transfer i cant download thw file

just tell me a filehoster who allow 23gb files and i upload it there

(December 16, 2019 at 08:54 AM)a115567926 Wrote: Is there a decrypted version of Zynga?

this is the original encrypted version of zynga
Please re upload the link
The existing one it's broke. " Description key not valid"
Many thanks

Mega-Link:

[Hidden Content]
[/quote]
of so many Zynga`s shared over the last 48 hours, it makes me crazy .. can anyone share a sample or verify the data?
(December 16, 2019 at 10:53 AM)megalos66 Wrote: Please re upload the link
The existing one it's broke. " Description key not valid"
Many thanks

the link is working and the file is online. please try again

(December 16, 2019 at 11:07 AM)micko05 Wrote: of so many Zynga`s shared  over the last 48 hours, it makes me crazy .. can anyone share a sample or verify the data?

this is from the original file that troy hunt posted. just converted and cleaned the sql-dump, so you can import the file in every database and not just on a mysql-server.
Just spent credits on this and the link is down? can I get a refund or a new link?
This thread has a bad link, please reply to the message you were sent so I can replace the current link and reinstate your thread.
The link on this thread has been updated as I post this, if you find that the link is down again please report the thread using the report feature.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
AnimeGame Database - Leaked, Download! DonJuji 7 360 1 hour ago
Last Post: tryhard
ArmorGames Database - Leaked, Download! Elysian 58 11,402 2 hours ago
Last Post: Resper
LuminPDF Database - Leaked, Download! krebst 54 10,071 2 hours ago
Last Post: Bignate456