Zynga 218 Million Leaked! [2019]
by tr0g3n - November 19, 2019 at 07:01 AM
[align=center][size=x-large]A Pakistani hacker who previously made headlines earlier this year for selling almost a billion user records stolen from nearly 45 popular online services has now claimed to have hacked the popular mobile social game company Zynga Inc.
In a statement published over a week ago, Zynga admitted the data breach, revealing that the "account login information for certain players of Draw Something and Words With Friends that may have been accessed," though the company did not reveal the number of affected users.
More info of the data and sample?
uhhh.. click bait much? =P
inappropriate content banned that account
Where is the download link?
You guys were too late. The user edited their post a few minutes after posting the thread and removed the link. At least I had the chance to download it in time!

I'll be loading this onto HaveIBeenPwned shortly. Thanks for yet another great share!
(November 19, 2019 at 10:49 AM)Troy Hunt Wrote: You guys were too late. The user edited their post a few minutes after posting the thread and removed the link. At least I had the chance to download it in time!

I'll be loading this onto HaveIBeenPwned shortly. Thanks for yet another great share!

so , share with us , then
Thank you
(November 19, 2019 at 10:49 AM)Troy Hunt Wrote: You guys were too late. The user edited their post a few minutes after posting the thread and removed the link. At least I had the chance to download it in time!

I have downloaded it too. Why don't you share it or should I share the link?
(November 19, 2019 at 11:07 AM)Harvey_S Wrote:

You do you man.
(November 19, 2019 at 11:08 AM)Troy Hunt Wrote:

You do you man.

or you ask TS do not share it for your website privilege ? =)
Why don't you share it here again Smile

(November 19, 2019 at 11:08 AM)Troy Hunt Wrote:

You do you man.
This thread has a bad link, please reply to the message you were sent so I can replace the current link and reinstate your thread.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
[REPOST] Zynga Database - Leaked, Download! xam 31 4,575 January 11, 2020 at 02:24 AM
Last Post: Omnipotent
[REPOST] Zynga 23M User Pass Jupiter2018 3 922 January 11, 2020 at 02:10 AM
[REPOST] zynga.com 2KK Database DEHASHED [ EMAIL:PASS ] GiveFortWay 11 1,743 January 11, 2020 at 02:10 AM