Zoosk 2020 Database - Leaked, Download!
by Gameranx - August 05, 2020 at 05:02 AM
Hello RaidForums Community,
Today I have uploaded the Zoosk 2020 Database for you to download for free, thanks for reading and enjoy!

|Notes|
In January 2020, the online dating service Zoosk suffered a data breach which was subsequently shared extensively across online hacking communities (RaidForums). The breach contained 24 million unique email addresses alongside extensive personal information including genders, sexualities, dates of birth, physical attributes such as height and weight, religions, ethnicities and political views. The breach also allegedly exposed MD5 password hashes, although the data circulating in hacking circles had this field nulled out.

Compromised data: Dates of birth, Drinking habits, Education levels, Email addresses, Ethnicities, Family structure, Genders, Geographic locations, Income levels, First & Last names, Nicknames, Physical attributes, Political views, Relationship statuses, Religions, Sexual orientations, Smoking habits

ContentsSpoiler
This download consists of 2 .SQL files, this dump's passwords are nulled but originally were hashed using MD5 and you will find the data schema below. The .7z File's MD5 Hash is A986D2A978FB28F28FDB0C2134DD01A2. Total record count of 23927853.
users schema:
id, first_name, last_name, user_nicename, user_email, email_status, user_status, widget_guid, sex, interested_in, relationship, birthday, location_id, latitude, longitude, zipcode, country, discoverable, user_activation_key, media_request_id, user_registered, last_login, lastdailable_flatched migrated, height, ethnicity, education, religion, politics, children, smoking, drinking, bodytype, income, pets, settings, currency_id, balance, provider_map, photo_source, photo_count, locale_id, timezone_id, source, is_remarketed_to, dscore, rscore, sscore

tig_users schema:
uid, user_id, sha1_user_id, user_pw, last_login, last_logout, online_status, failed_logins, account_status
Downloads Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

zoosk breached again???
Yummy, checking out these lines now.
(August 05, 2020 at 05:05 AM)redXXX Wrote: zoosk breached again???

old one was fake (that 20 char limit)
soooo the data.... is good?
No Emails in it. Please include them!
Sample? What kind of hash?
this is the full base yes?
Need more like this, lets see whats inside.
Yeah, I was banned from exploit.in because of this guy. It was Vinny Troia behind that scammer.
It's easy to see that it's not me, he's using xmpp host that's not mine, and was selling databases that didn't come from me (pipl, apollo)
hey @ShinyHunters can you clear some things up? does the leak posted here include emails? when was this breached???
How i can do from this 2 files one with user id:mail:pass?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Tokopedia Database - Leaked, Download! Cellbris 173 34,445 6 hours ago
Last Post: katsumotokat
Zomato Database - Leaked, Download! Alfie 228 57,685 8 hours ago
Last Post: cameronhowe
MySpace Database - Leaked, Download! Omnipotent 228 68,823 8 hours ago
Last Post: amm