Zomato Database - Leaked, Download!
by Alfie - October 27, 2017 at 03:05 AM
User 
Hello RaidForums Community,
Today I have uploaded the Zomato.com Database for you to download for free, thanks for reading and enjoy!
[Image: RF_Hy1c.png]
|Notes|
In May 2017, the restaurant guide website Zomato was hacked resulting in the exposure of 17 million lines. The data was consequently redistributed online. The dataset contains a mixture of email addresses, usernames and salted MD5 hashes of passwords [osCommerce, xt:Commerce | Hashcat Mode: 21].

Compromised data: Email addresses, Hashed Passwords, Plaintext Passwords and Usernames.

Raw Database Version InformationSpoiler
The original raw dump with 17,000,080 Lines in total, with 9,861,424 of those lines being `junk` due to not containing a password or any useful information, only lines with a single ID and EMAIL which can be seen in the examples below;
[Image: p1E24Vs.png][Image: KdRnISX.png]
Downloads Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

could send some one send link of zomato dump for downloading
(October 27, 2017 at 09:39 AM)vievehjvvkej Wrote: could send some one send link of zomato dump for downloading

Post HQ post, and obtain the credits. 
I also recommend you check out the help section, and read the rules. 
https://raidforums.com/misc.php?action=help
can someone PM me the download link ? Smile
(October 27, 2017 at 12:33 PM)robertrikna Wrote: can someone PM me the download link ? Smile

Earn it yourself dumb leech.
cool you release it cool !
Thanks man! Appreciate!
Thank you. I have cracked 95% of the hashes and will added the database to my website for "leaked databases lookup".
Nice share. Didnt have this one.

(October 28, 2017 at 02:26 AM)dust2017 Wrote: Thank you. I have cracked 95% of the hashes and  will added the database to my website for "leaked databases lookup".

You have an online lookup?
(October 28, 2017 at 02:26 AM)dust2017 Wrote: Thank you. I have cracked 95% of the hashes and  will added the database to my website for "leaked databases lookup".

Feel free to DM me the cracked's and ill add to the current DB on my site; http://hashcat.space
Thank you for sharing this, Very helpful to me
You are my bro i was waiting for this dump to leak :D awesome brother

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
USA Consumer Database - Leaked, Download! akmenon 45 13,356 1 hour ago
Last Post: navjeet007
Texas Birth|Death|Marriage|Divorce Database - Leaked, Download! Omnipotent 16 3,090 8 hours ago
Last Post: markluluo
WeHeartIt Database - Leaked, Download! [Exclusive] Omnipotent 101 30,320 10 hours ago
Last Post: akiria