Your first experiences with marijuana?
by actuallydoc - November 24, 2021 at 06:47 PM
it was sticky, brown, and smelt like cat piss, smoked it with some shisha in a hubbly. i remember seeing some mild hallucinations, went to lay down and could "see" the music that was playing in the background, it was wild.

nowadays my reaction to weed isn't that crazy  Biggrin
My older sister introduced me to it when i was 15. Havent stopped smoking since.
Me and few friends were exploring a forest nearby. One of my friends smokes regularly. He asked me to light it up. He said it's a green kush. First puff made me cough. After few drags started vibing to the music. Ate a lot than usual. Lighted up a camp fire and danced until midnight. 2nd blunt put me to sleep. Next morning found myself laying on a bush.
(November 27, 2021 at 06:12 AM)cipher_JIRO Wrote: Me and few friends were exploring a forest nearby. One of my friends smokes regularly. He asked me to light it up. He said it's a green kush. First puff made me cough. After few drags started vibing to the music. Ate a lot than usual. Lighted up a camp fire and danced until midnight. 2nd blunt put me to sleep. Next morning found myself laying on a bush.
lmao laying in a bush thats funny man
(November 26, 2021 at 12:45 PM)kith Wrote:
(November 26, 2021 at 12:26 PM)Dredgen Sun Wrote:
(November 24, 2021 at 06:48 PM)kith Wrote: Skywalker OG at 12, I smoked 3 spliffs and was so stoned I vibrated

lmfao, god i'd be on the phone dialing 911 if i was 'vibrating'
It was closer to pulsating, when I walked my arms wanted to flap like a bird because they felt so heavy.

@actuallydoc you wouldn't happen to be "-Doc" from HF would you?

nope
(November 25, 2021 at 12:23 PM)Dredgen Sun Wrote: Nothing special tbh, I just took a few hits off my mates joint, and sat on a park bench eating a bucket of chicken.

lmfao sounds like a good day for real
(November 28, 2021 at 05:51 PM)FiveSix Wrote:
(November 25, 2021 at 12:23 PM)Dredgen Sun Wrote: Nothing special tbh, I just took a few hits off my mates joint, and sat on a park bench eating a bucket of chicken.

It was! I remember meeting someone who would become my best friend in my teen while he was on the same part bench a few months later, blitzed out of his mind.
Smoked 12 blunts. Dont remember that day very well lol
(November 29, 2021 at 09:58 AM)Dredgen Sun Wrote:

It was! I remember meeting someone who would become my best friend in my teen while he was on the same part bench a few months later, blitzed out of his mind.

weed starts many friendships, i wonder why it is still illegal in most places
(December 01, 2021 at 02:27 AM)FiveSix Wrote:
(November 29, 2021 at 09:58 AM)Dredgen Sun Wrote:

weed starts many friendships, i wonder why it is still illegal in most places

Because there needs to be some sort of 'other in crime' idea. Weed being classed as a drug means there's a whole demographic to incriminate.
THC should be an otc medication

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Marijuana with MDMA kakabu 19 3,820 November 19, 2021 at 05:29 PM
Last Post: lolapaluuza
marijuana - flower or pressed? kakabu 23 7,884 November 19, 2021 at 05:01 PM
Last Post: Dredgen Sun
experiences on edibles oboy 16 4,054 October 29, 2021 at 01:59 PM
Last Post: Dredgen Sun