Your first experiences with marijuana?
by actuallydoc - November 24, 2021 at 06:47 PM
Heart 
Hello boys and maybe girls tell me your story about your first marijuana experience and what strain did you smoke?
Skywalker OG at 12, I smoked 3 spliffs and was so stoned I vibrated
(November 24, 2021 at 06:47 PM)actuallydoc Wrote: Hello boys and maybe girls tell me your story about your first marijuana experience and what strain did you smoke?

The first time i ever smoked i was at a friends house for the weekend. we were all being little skids at the time so as you could imagine we were in a fuck it type of mood we knew our 1 frinend smoked weed and we asked if he had any on him. it was pretty late and he hadnt smoked at all that day so thats when he pulled a fat ass wood out a backwood pack and sparked it. i remember i didnt really cough cuz i already vaped and grew up around 2nd hand smoke but damn that shit hit tho. idk what strain it was but i remember it knocked me into focus mode and when the blunt fininshed magically i had the inspiration to stop being a fag and learn real programing. prob some sativa.
(November 24, 2021 at 06:48 PM)kith Wrote: Skywalker OG at 12, I smoked 3 spliffs and was so stoned I vibrated

Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin that made me laugh

(November 24, 2021 at 06:56 PM)FiveSix Wrote:
(November 24, 2021 at 06:47 PM)actuallydoc Wrote: Hello boys and maybe girls tell me your story about your first marijuana experience and what strain did you smoke?

The first time i ever smoked i was at a friends house for the weekend. we were all being little skids at the time so as you could imagine we were in a fuck it type of mood we knew our 1 frinend smoked weed and we asked if he had any on him. it was pretty late and he hadnt smoked at all that day so thats when he pulled a fat ass wood out a backwood pack and sparked it. i remember i didnt really cough cuz i already vaped and grew up around 2nd hand smoke but damn that shit hit tho. idk what strain it was but i remember it knocked me into focus mode and when the blunt fininshed magically i had the inspiration to stop being a fag and learn real programing. prob some sativa.

ive heard that alot of people get really creative and productive because of weed. Wink Wink
OG kush age 16 with my friends in a storm out of a bowl. Never got that high again
Nothing special tbh, I just took a few hits off my mates joint, and sat on a park bench eating a bucket of chicken.
I smoke marijuana since I was a child, it's always good to smoke marijuana bro.
(November 24, 2021 at 06:48 PM)kith Wrote: Skywalker OG at 12, I smoked 3 spliffs and was so stoned I vibrated

lmfao, god i'd be on the phone dialing 911 if i was 'vibrating'
(November 26, 2021 at 12:26 PM)Dredgen Sun Wrote:

It was closer to pulsating, when I walked my arms wanted to flap like a bird because they felt so heavy.

@actuallydoc you wouldn't happen to be "-Doc" from HF would you?
(November 26, 2021 at 12:45 PM)kith Wrote:

It was closer to pulsating, when I walked my arms wanted to flap like a bird because they felt so heavy.

Dude, if you sat in the bath with some dirty clothes, you could've been a human washing machine!
(November 26, 2021 at 12:47 PM)Dredgen Sun Wrote:

Dude, if you sat in the bath with some dirty clothes, you could've been a human washing machine!
I wish I could repeat that experience but no matter how much I smoke now I'll probably never get that again. It'd have made for some great sex too.
(November 26, 2021 at 12:50 PM)kith Wrote:
(November 26, 2021 at 12:47 PM)Dredgen Sun Wrote:

I wish I could repeat that experience but no matter how much I smoke now I'll probably never get that again. It'd have made for some great sex too.

Lmfao, your whole body throwing out a vibe would've certainly had some interesting results :D

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Marijuana with MDMA kakabu 19 3,058 November 19, 2021 at 05:29 PM
Last Post: lolapaluuza
marijuana - flower or pressed? kakabu 23 7,094 November 19, 2021 at 05:01 PM
Last Post: Dredgen Sun
experiences on edibles oboy 16 3,849 October 29, 2021 at 01:59 PM
Last Post: Dredgen Sun