by hentaibob - January 31, 2021 at 10:50 AM
Personally
1. Gundam OO
2. all other Gundam series but Iron-Blooded Orphans
3. Evangelion
4. Gurren Lagann
5. Code Geass
my favourite mecha/robot anime Code Geass
yeah code geass was good. did you watch the latest movie they did of it? It's weird cause they changed things since the original series.
Neon Genesis Evangelion,Go forth, young boy and you'll become a legend
(February 01, 2021 at 07:51 AM)APT1337 Wrote: yeah code geass was good. did you watch the latest movie they did of it? It's weird cause they changed things since the original series.

the latest movie had some bugs in script, not as robust as before. But the idea is absolutely novel. We have seen so many stories whose main char can time rewind (which is too op), but this time the enemy can ... and what is legend is Lelouch still wins
(February 01, 2021 at 08:31 AM)okoge_nya Wrote: Neon Genesis Evangelion,Go forth, young boy and you'll become a legend

After many years waiting the final chapter finally comes in this year
Gundam & Evangelion ofc!
Code geass definitely the best
seems everyone likes Code Geass
Zoids Chaotic Century is my favorite. Then again I don't like the mecha genre.
(February 04, 2021 at 06:01 AM)kirin Wrote: Zoids Chaotic Century is my favorite. Then again I don't like the mecha genre.

Yeah I see, because people who like mecha genre won't like Zoids Chaotic Century

(February 04, 2021 at 06:01 AM)kirin Wrote: Zoids Chaotic Century is my favorite. Then again I don't like the mecha genre.

Maybe you can try a few mentioned above and you begin to like mecha from then on

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
What is your favorite anime intro song? jonvrc 53 2,558 March 06, 2021 at 03:31 AM
Last Post: kirin
(ANIME) TERABYTES OF ANIME ON - |MEGA|《-》|GDRIVE| (ANIME) Mykka 197 10,554 March 05, 2021 at 02:22 PM
Last Post: Lopuyara
Tomorrow, you wake up in your ideal anime series. icewater 35 1,592 March 04, 2021 at 08:01 PM
Last Post: deth_cumzripping