You wanna know who I hate so much? Stampy. tha cunt
This inbred little squeaky FUCK is pissing me off lately. Him, his faggy little friends and not to mention, his 10 year old retarded viewers, they all fuck me off. I hate him so much I want to see his channel and EVERYTHING he has gone. Apart from his success (not being jealous, I don't want a fan base of 6-12), his voice and the stuff he does on his channel, there is something else about him which really grinds my gears.

Well lets start with his fans, his Nazi fans. As in they go fucking MENTAL if you swear in the comments.

Here is some examples:

'why are u swearing cause if u are trying to get in his love garden he probably wont add u'

'stop!! THE RUDENESS IS REAL'

'i agre whith you whoch your langwich!!!!!!!'

'I SIX DONT SWAER'

Not to mention the retards with absolutely revolting English:

'Stampy can you pleaaassseee do a new texture pack called high on sugar or cutecraft?? it will have evrything that you love'

'stamby pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees name your dog as gregery and try to find hit the traget also try to enter sqieds mouth annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd blablablabl

i am ur no;1fan ples say how tomake atime machine'

Next, Stampy's content.

It's unbelieveably childish and pretty much gay as fuck.With real titles like Rainbow Rabbit Railway or Quest For Nelly's Belly there's no surprise people hate him. He's a queer cunt.

He's got these extremely gay things in his worlds, for example, the 'Love Garden'. A fucking love garden??!! He has these stupid structures all round this world with names simliar to that.

Then you got his equally as fucked Nazi friends, Squid and this Ben cunt. They roam around the world with him like Stampy is some fucking drug lord, and then they do slave labour for the prick by building.

Finally, he has this INSANELY annoying squeaky voice, like puberty just suddenly reversed on him. It's unbearable, my little brother used to watch this nigger and I could not fucking bear it. -_-

FUCK STAMPY THE SQUEAKY NIGGER
(03-29-2015, 11:24 PM)atomic_av Wrote:  This inbred little squeaky FUCK is pissing me off lately. Him, his faggy little friends and not to mention, his 10 year old viewers, they all fuck me off. I hate him so much I want to see his channel and EVERYTHING he has gone. Apart from his success (not being jealous, I don't want a fan base of 6-12), his voice and the stuff he does on his channel, there is something else about him which really grinds my gears.

FUCK STAMPY THE SQUEAKY NIGGER

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Promo for my website don't hate meee alextutu 2 144 04-23-2018, 08:15 PM
Last Post: alextutu
  Do you hate Public Restrooms when... Mungoose 0 225 10-26-2017, 12:09 AM
Last Post: Mungoose
  Support or hate trump? bkrebs17 28 2,504 05-15-2017, 01:45 AM
Last Post: MoshiPit
  lmao look at this cunt Belial 6 649 04-09-2017, 10:09 PM
Last Post: noto