You can mine crypto with HDD
by InfiniteOnTop - April 26, 2021 at 03:27 PM
(April 28, 2021 at 10:34 PM)grangus Wrote:
(April 28, 2021 at 09:28 PM)InfiniteOnTop Wrote:
(April 28, 2021 at 09:20 PM)grangus Wrote:
(April 28, 2021 at 09:18 PM)InfiniteOnTop Wrote:
(April 28, 2021 at 09:11 PM)grangus Wrote: i hope the profits arent dogshit like some of the alternatives
Don't be mad cuz u lost 100 usd in dogecoinΒ  Angel

i don't invest in cryptocurrencies
Do u use crypto atleast

yeah I use it for a ton of crap but I wont invest in any
Oh okay was worried for sec
(April 28, 2021 at 09:36 PM)MohamedSafe Wrote: Avoid these things, you usualy won't make any money as it is as not profitable than mining.
Where mining is constant money, hdd mining require external customers to buy file storage service.
if nobody store data, you don't store them, you don't get money.
Even with this, you need a trust level that require you to constantly have the computer started else you will lose trust level, and the servers won't give you files to store, and so, won't make any profid.

i took a look at their website and apparently you arent selling your storage but storing hashes(or something like that)

when a new block is ready to be mined, a hash is issued and you check in your storage to see if you have the hash saved or not and you earn coins based on that

i didnt readΒ into all the details but it seems like it has more potential than the alternatives
Mining crypt coins is very complex. Maybe this tech will come a good idea.
(April 28, 2021 at 10:38 PM)grangus Wrote:
(April 28, 2021 at 09:36 PM)MohamedSafe Wrote: Avoid these things, you usualy won't make any money as it is as not profitable than mining.
Where mining is constant money, hdd mining require external customers to buy file storage service.
if nobody store data, you don't store them, you don't get money.
Even with this, you need a trust level that require you to constantly have the computer started else you will lose trust level, and the servers won't give you files to store, and so, won't make any profid.

i took a look at their website and apparently you arent selling your storage but storing hashes(or something like that)

when a new block is ready to be mined, a hash is issued and you check in your storage to see if you have the hash saved or not and you earn coins based on that

i didnt readΒ into all the details but it seems like it has more potential than the alternatives
owwww i see, seems cool Smile
It's good idea for crypto Smile ! I try
In the places around me, 12TB and 16TB disk prices have already go up 25%. Stock up, resell, repeat for profit if prices around u still go down.

The Chia madness start on 3 may, when the coin start trading. I know someone who order many disks and is now "farming" them. You buy disk, you run client, you make "plots" of ~100GB on the disk, you receive reward once in a while depending on what "data" is on the "plot". I belief that it will be profitable when coin pass 100$ value.
(May 01, 2021 at 10:07 AM)sleepyjoe312 Wrote: In the places around me, 12TB and 16TB disk prices have already go up 25%. Stock up, resell, repeat for profit if prices around u still go down.

The Chia madness start on 3 may, when the coin start trading. I know someone who order many disks and is now "farming" them. You buy disk, you run client,Β  you make "plots" of ~100GB on the disk, you receive reward once in a while depending on what "data" is on the "plot". I belief that it will be profitable when coin pass 100$ value.
If companies get into "farming" then china wont be the leader like always in crypto
I can see the HDD prices increasing already just like GPUs haha
(May 02, 2021 at 03:44 AM)nsw1256 Wrote: I can see the HDD prices increasing already just like GPUs haha
Prob chinese taking all shit
WELL I WILL Try ;-; hope it to make money
Thanks for the post and download
(May 02, 2021 at 07:19 AM)lulzkid Wrote: WELL I WILL Try ;-; hope it to make money
It seems little promising and really good idea but idk about pricing tbh

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Place where you can find all vr news Init1 1 219 April 19, 2021 at 10:17 AM
Last Post: raidff2021
Meth can make you go blind. Ravioli 23 3,181 March 07, 2018 at 02:34 PM
Last Post: yaboyblu
Tesla's Amazon cloud account was hacked and used to mine cryptocurrency pormeroabu 0 1,027 February 22, 2018 at 06:44 AM
Last Post: pormeroabu