Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
YOUTUBE VIEWS - Free method bebi pliz.
Hey I just wanted to share a method I found of getting free youtube views.

This method is very simple and gets you free views on your youtube videos.

STEP 1: Go to (thats my referee link but if you wana be a deck you can go to hitleap directly)

STEP 2: Create an account using an email and password, if you insist use a fake email or a password you dont usually use, although it is a fairly trusted site.

STEP 3: Download their client, run it, log in, press start. This will now start going to loads of random websites (dw its safe) to earn you traffic points.

STEP 4: Go to the hitleap site again and go to your traffic section and enter the website you want traffic directed to. I pasted in a link to one of my youtube videos and set the timer for 20-30 seconds per viewer.

STEP 5: Minimise the app and leave it forever, its a super effective way of getting free traffic and it only takes a minute to set up. Doesnt cost shit.

EXCHANGE RATIO: Simply put, if you spend 10 minutes on someone elses website, you will get 7 minutes traffic directed to your own site. Premium gets you a 1:1 ratio, although the free is more than sufficient.

+REP me if you liked this 9/11 dlc.  Id appreciate if you used my referral link.

[Image: 312217-1yNgIR1420439800.png]
This is no longer working for Youtube videos
Yeah its not working but it works good with ptp sites.
Not working for youtube

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Bug Free Leaked ebooks letsgooobro 1 40 3 hours ago
Last Post: dogrogsog
Heart HOW TO GET A FREE VCC FOR VERIFYING PAYPAL! YMF 4 299 03-19-2018, 08:31 PM
Last Post: sublimesneaks
  THE starbucks EU CCV Cashout Method hyipposter 2 68 03-16-2018, 01:52 PM
Last Post: Omnipotent
Brick YouTubeViews / YouTube view bot with proxy securityteam 0 73 03-13-2018, 08:44 PM
Last Post: securityteam
  Downloading Youtube, Twitter and Pron videos. AlGore 0 69 03-10-2018, 11:01 PM
Last Post: AlGore