Xanax or Heroin
by Lick - January 18, 2020 at 05:25 AM
Hey, wondering which i should try Xanax or Heroin lmk which one and why  Angel
Both, for the experience.
If you do H, you'll puke. Either a bit after doing it or the next morning. Xanax... not much of a drug. Still, you don't want to get hooked on either. Don't drink alcohol with either. With smack you'll puke within an hour or two as the booze will just sit in your stomach. Won't be able to metabolize it. With Xanax there's a good chance that your blood pressure will drop so low that you stop breathing and die. So... just smoke a bit of H and take one pill. Enough to experience the high but nothing crazy. Be safe.
(January 18, 2020 at 08:33 PM)EPP Wrote: If you do H, you'll puke. Either a bit after doing it or the next morning. Xanax... not much of a drug. Still, you don't want to get hooked on either. Don't drink alcohol with either. With smack you'll puke within an hour or two as the booze will just sit in your stomach. Won't be able to metabolize it. With Xanax there's a good chance that your blood pressure will drop so low that you stop breathing and die. So... just smoke a bit of H and take one pill. Enough to experience the high but nothing crazy. Be safe.

You mean do them both together?! O.o
I'd suggest Xanax, as the "aftermath" doesn't feel nearly as bad, IMO
What are you friends doing? Go with their choices
(January 18, 2020 at 08:33 PM)EPP Wrote: If you do H, you'll puke. Either a bit after doing it or the next morning. Xanax... not much of a drug. Still, you don't want to get hooked on either. Don't drink alcohol with either. With smack you'll puke within an hour or two as the booze will just sit in your stomach. Won't be able to metabolize it. With Xanax there's a good chance that your blood pressure will drop so low that you stop breathing and die. So... just smoke a bit of H and take one pill. Enough to experience the high but nothing crazy. Be safe.
It isn't on the same level when you stand it next to H, but those motherfuckers have by far the worst withdrawls in my opinion. Fuck all that noise.

On a seperate note, is it normal for someone to plan out jumping into the world of heroin?

I like tweakers more than junkies, and barheads are just fucking blackout, shoplifting maniacs
(January 22, 2020 at 05:54 PM)ChunkButter Wrote: What are you friends doing? Go with their choices

Nothing like peer pressure to move the needle of choice!
(January 23, 2020 at 04:29 PM)Sunsingerlock Wrote:
(January 22, 2020 at 05:54 PM)ChunkButter Wrote: What are you friends doing? Go with their choices

Nothing like peer pressure to move the needle of choice!

The Skag needle is my needle of choice, sleep problems? Not on H.
i would take xanax because i feel the vibe more then heroin.
You'll probably start on Xanax and when you get addicted and it becomes too expensive you will switch to Heroin. I'd do xanax and be smart with it lol
(January 26, 2020 at 06:41 PM)Sem Wrote: You'll probably start on Xanax and when you get addicted and it becomes too expensive you will switch to Heroin. I'd do xanax and be smart with it lol

Yeah gotta get your blood to substance ratios right - do drugs properly kids

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
What does Xanax feel like? pencilnoob 24 2,896 April 06, 2020 at 03:38 AM
Last Post: preraidfs
My Xanax Addiction Pedo 17 1,035 August 28, 2019 at 01:52 PM
Last Post: ChunkButter
i fucking love heroin TwitchRaidsLol 4 933 December 02, 2018 at 10:29 AM
Last Post: 1337Ass