Would you buy this booter to REK streamers and your friends?
by Jeteroll - August 20, 2015 at 05:53 AM
Poll: Would you buy a booter like this?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes!
40.00%
4 40.00%
No!
60.00%
6 60.00%
* You voted for this item. Total 10 vote(s) 100%

I am wondering if you guys would buy a very simple booter. You would pay about $5 PayPal for a month's access, and all you would do is login, type in the IP, and click boot! This booter would rek all of your friends and also streamers gauranteed but it would not be for downing not sites, that's why it would be dirt cheap, and simple as hell.

P.S. I DONT WANNA HEAR ABOUT NIGGERS WHO KNOW ABOUT BOOTERS AND WANT TO BUY A DIFFERENT ONE FOR GETTING 10GBPS A HIT BECAUSE THIS ONE WOULD BE WEAK. THIS SHIT ISNT FOR YOU THAT'S WHY IT'S DIRT CHEAP ITS FOR DDOSING HOME CONNECTIONS. ITS FOR EVERYONE ON HEAR CONSTANTLY NAGGING TO DDOS PEOPLE, NOT WEBSITES. Thanks Keepo
Yea I'd buy it... Too bad I'm a poor nigger.
(August 20, 2015 at 05:58 AM)MikeHawk Wrote: Yea I'd buy it... Too bad I'm a poor nigger.

Well it would only be $5 lmao Smile
Potentially, if it was Legitness
Www.stresser.cridet.io does the same thing dor 8$ - its 100% legit
I might be interested in a few weeks.
Ps: cridet showed me his stresser before i bought it - can you proove yours? Kappa
(August 20, 2015 at 09:59 PM)Evanescor Wrote: Www.stresser.cridet.io does the same thing dor 8$ - its 100% legit
I might be interested in a few weeks.
Ps: cridet showed me his stresser before i bought it - can you proove yours? Kappa

Quote:P.S. I DONT WANNA HEAR ABOUT NIGGERS WHO KNOW ABOUT BOOTERS AND WANT TO BUY A DIFFERENT ONE FOR GETTING 10GBPS A HIT BECAUSE THIS ONE WOULD BE WEAK. THIS SHIT ISNT FOR YOU THAT'S WHY IT'S DIRT CHEAP ITS FOR DDOSING HOME CONNECTIONS. ITS FOR EVERYONE ON HEAR CONSTANTLY NAGGING TO DDOS PEOPLE, NOT WEBSITES. Thanks Keepo

I get your point though Tongue
(August 22, 2015 at 04:14 AM)xIdentified Wrote: Meh I don't really get what makes this booter special

Well it seems like nobody cares about it so I wont make it. It was going to be special because its only $5.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
If you had the time, what would you most like to do mniusxs 15 250 4 hours ago
Last Post: Enceladus
i need some friends ThatDevAaron 13 333 Yesterday at 10:01 AM
Last Post: Umbrella
How come you can't delete your own threads? nnopain 10 248 June 29, 2020 at 02:00 PM
Last Post: Sunsingerlock