Would You Work for the NSA?
by TheCode - November 13, 2019 at 07:07 PM
Pretend that the NSA offered you a job. Would you take it?
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: Permanent (N/A).
Ban Reason: Copy and pasting other users' posts.
Probably if I can work without giving my name, I would
I would tell him to fuck...............
That feels like a recipe for disaster, considering how they probably know more about me already than I would enjoy
Be more specific. After all, someone is cleaning the shitters over there. Spying on your own people is no beuno, but if you were finding real shitbags and protecting your people then that's honourable and rewarding. Who knows how many thousands of people are working there but as such, you're going to have a lot of good folks and a handful of cunts. Either way, not for me. Private sector would pay more.
Obviously not ! Wanna sleep correctly lmao
(November 14, 2019 at 07:10 AM)EPP Wrote: Be more specific. After all, someone is cleaning the shitters over there. Spying on your own people is no beuno, but if you were finding real shitbags and protecting your people then that's honourable and rewarding. Who knows how many thousands of people are working there but as such, you're going to have a lot of good folks and a handful of cunts. Either way, not for me. Private sector would pay more.

This. Wish I could like posts
It's a bit charming, though. I think it depends on the tasks I have to do.
(November 14, 2019 at 07:10 AM)EPP Wrote: Be more specific. After all, someone is cleaning the shitters over there. Spying on your own people is no beuno, but if you were finding real shitbags and protecting your people then that's honourable and rewarding. Who knows how many thousands of people are working there but as such, you're going to have a lot of good folks and a handful of cunts. Either way, not for me. Private sector would pay more.

Agreed, it's unfortunate it takes a mature mindset to understand this until it's sometimes too late
I would first find out if I can refuse) I think their offers cannot be refused
No space seems boring to me.
it depends what i can see or do there

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
She told me we would be forever, thought that we would always be together Hoemeo 19 740 October 29, 2021 at 03:28 PM
Last Post: ChunkButter
HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO secretsquirell 2 211 October 28, 2021 at 02:20 PM
Last Post: ChunkButter
If you need a makeover, what your dream makeover would be? emoji47 1 226 October 18, 2021 at 08:20 AM
Last Post: Hoemeo