WorldPoker WPTAPL Database - Leaked, Download!
by TheRealBobRoss - August 25, 2019 at 06:16 PM
Hello RaidForums Community,
Today I have uploaded the World Poker Database for you to download for free, thanks for reading and enjoy!

|Notes|
In January 2014, the World Poker Tour (WPT) Amateur Poker League website was hacked by the Twitter user smitt3nz. The attack resulted in the public disclosure of 175,000 accounts including 148,000 email addresses. The plain text password for each account was also included in the breach. Thanks to @OptimisticFuck for including a cleaned version.

Compromised data: Email addresses, Passwords

ContentsSpoiler
This download consists of 2 TXT files one is cleaned user:pass and other is comma separated, the passwords are in plaintext format. The .7z File's MD5 Hash is B1EFE41C2DE8418C6849F2743D536605. Total record count of 148366.
1ulqh7b1v2oeowjnkzria,[email protected]
deadk18,[email protected]
fattiree,[email protected]
MADDI5645,[email protected]
1sultan,[email protected]
Downloads Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

Got it, Thanks! I used to watch it every now & then. Takes a lot of money just to enter it.
This a nice one! Thanks bro.
This thread has been moved to the Official subforum.
This means the data has been verified and compressed by me assuring the smallest possible size furthermore it will be delivered by us and kept online indefinitely.

> Official Database Index <
Got it, Thanks! I used to watch it every now & then. Takes a lot of money just to enter it.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Collection #1-5 & Zabagur & AntiPublic (Latest 120GB) (1TB TOTAL) - Leaked, Download! Omnipotent 1,516 449,485 44 minutes ago
Last Post: luciferx0066
Adobe Database - Leaked, Download! Omnipotent 484 102,305 1 hour ago
Last Post: wxh0000mm
Heroes of Newerth Database - Leaked, Download! Malkian 54 16,893 2 hours ago
Last Post: misendoaie