Women's March 2019; thousands around the world march to demand gender equality
by Evil - 01-20-2019, 01:24 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lkt7dNmaYWc

Demonstrators march on the streets of Washington, Berlin and London on Saturday as part of the global Women's March to protest against violence against women and the impact of policies of austerity
Women’s March 2019: thousands around the world march to demand gender equality – live
Women's March: 30 countries set to take part in third global protest
(01-20-2019, 01:24 AM)whipthatdope Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lkt7dNmaYWc

Demonstrators march on the streets of Washington, Berlin and London on Saturday as part of the global Women's March to protest against violence against women and the impact of policies of austerity
Women’s March 2019: thousands around the world march to demand gender equality – live
Women's March: 30 countries set to take part in third global protest

Those drums in Washington, wow are they loud. They should go in front of the White House to be better effective. :D
hur dur equal rights but dont want equal responsibilities. Feminist are silly
(01-20-2019, 06:13 PM)Trillionths Wrote: hur dur equal rights but dont want equal responsibilities. Feminist are silly

https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/strawman

[Image: vmjEgZx.png]
Considering being a resident of a small not-so-cultural-evolved country, it makes me really wonder, how this matter works in society. Never been treated inequally at work, social/personal life or other structures. I believe that people treats you the way you allow them. I just do not let anyone treat me like shit. I am a human being, believing in myself and my abilities, skills and motivation. Thats it. So shall be all human beings treated. No matter if male or female.
Sheesh, In democratic world you have all the rights you want and deserve. What a waste of time.

(01-23-2019, 06:33 PM)AINUCZ Wrote: Considering being a resident of a small not-so-cultural-evolved country, it makes me really wonder, how this matter works in society. Never been treated inequally at work, social/personal life or other structures. I believe that people treats you the way you allow them. I just do not let anyone treat me like shit. I am a human being, believing in myself and my abilities, skills and motivation. Thats it. So shall be all human beings treated. No matter if male or female.

Exactly and thanks for this. Activists are just crying all the time cause theyre useless and miserable beings.
(01-20-2019, 01:24 AM)whipthatdope Wrote: Demonstrators march on the streets of Washington, Berlin and London on Saturday

But all these places already have gender equality lol
Organize a march in Yemen or Afghanistan

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Hackers publish personal data on thousands of US police officers and federal agents teamkelvinsecteam 1 330 04-14-2019, 02:15 PM
Last Post: bigtamago
Oil price by the end f March. shadow2x19 5 537 01-30-2019, 02:49 AM
Last Post: EPP
The unprecedented demand for well-trained cybersecurity workers continues to grow. So hotroit 0 279 11-08-2018, 04:07 PM
Last Post: hotroit