Windows Installation Help
by jretzios - January 13, 2016 at 01:24 AM
Alright, so I just acquired a laptop today, and I want to format it and install Windows 7 Ultimate. I have the ISO file for it and a USB to put it on, but how do I go about doing this? I know this is kind of skiddy (in fact, very skiddy), but I don't know what to do.

Can someone write me a guide on where to put the ISO on the USB and how to install it/what to do?

I am very confuse. I am in need of the helping.

Based Sanjeef, if you can hear my cries of help, then come give me aid with your hacker powers!

but ssly pls halp
we have a hardware section
you dirty rat

how to put an iso on the usb?

get a program for burning iso's to usb's pretty easy to find

bam
you're fucking done
burn the iso on to a disk lol like wtf m8
(January 13, 2016 at 01:59 AM)HITLERGAS Wrote:
(January 13, 2016 at 01:57 AM)12392 Wrote: we have a hardware section
you dirty rat

how to put an iso on the usb?

get a program for burning iso's to usb's pretty easy to find

bam
you're fucking done

Pretty much this.

Anyway, make sure the computer is capable of booting usb first, otherwise your gunna need to use a dvd.

For burning iso to usb: Rufus
For burning iso to dvd :Right click on the iso in windows 7 +

Google "how to boot from usb my laptop model" for instructions

yeye thats the name
rufus
rufus is fucking beautiful

if you don't know how to boot up on a usb
contact @Coder_M
The easiest way is the internet. So lets make a strawpoll about how stupid this thread is.
http://strawpoll.me/6522464/r
Honestly just use google
Some clarification for this thread:

I meant as in without a USB or CD. I was being stupid at the time and didn't know that wasn't possible without partitioning your hard drive itself.

So, ye, I sacrificed my last CD for the Windows 7 ISO.

this thread was actually pretty stupid
Yo fam im new!!!!!!! holds up mixtape my name is Daquan but u can call me t3h N1GgA oF d00m!!!!!!!! bruh…as u can see im a real savage. thats why i came here, 2 meet ????% no chill ppl like me… im 16 years old (i got first hand street experience tho!!) i like 2 Netflix n chill w/ my sidepiece (cuz you know this ain't my main one, smdh) bcuz da pussy is straight fire!!!! shes savage 2 of course but i want 2 meet more savage ppl =) like they say the more lit the squad the more lit the pussy!!!! lol…neways i hope 2 make a big squad here so give me lots of retweets!!!! WHYTHISNIGGADRAKELOOKLIKEASAUDIWARLORD?????!!!!!!!!!! <--- me bein savage again _^ hehe…stay real fam!!! !
When I installed Linux on my PC, I dragged the .ISO file onto my USB, then restarted my computer, went to BIOS and changed the bootup sequence so it boots from USB instead, then it started the installation.

When starting your computer, spam DEL or F12 key so it boots into BIOS then change bootup sequence.

If there is currently no OS on the computer, then when you plug the usb in, it should automatically load from the usb.
F this computer, it has been seized by jretz's mom.

That computer will in commemoration to Ayron.
(January 16, 2016 at 08:09 AM)Gaz Wrote: F this computer, it has been seized by jretz's mom.

That computer will in commemoration to Ayron.

Truth