Will Israel take over Palestine
by kuyaya - May 18, 2021 at 05:19 PM
Just saw these pictures trending all over the internet how Israel is taking more and more land from the Palestinians.
Do you guys think that Israel will sometime in the future also take the (currently) remaining Palestinian land?

Example:
[Image: FourMaps2.png]
It is happening slowly, if things don't change the Palestinians don't have a future there.
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: Permanent (N/A).
Ban Reason: Multiaccounting
Of course, Israel is an occupation, and this is its goal

I lost all my family because of Israel
(May 18, 2021 at 05:19 PM)kuyaya Wrote: Just saw these pictures trending all over the internet how Israel is taking more and more land from the Palestinians.
Do you guys think that Israel will sometime in the future also take the (currently) remaining Palestinian land?

Example:
[Image: FourMaps2.png]
Israel is nothing...it will disappear soon...they stole the land of palestinian innocent citizens and they enforce them to quit...oneday they'll pay an expensive bill incha allah
this world is getting crazier
This will probably not end well for Israel in the long term. Many countries and people hate them.
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: Permanent (N/A).
Ban Reason: Mass Leeching
Nice to see that the Plight of the Palestinians is becoming more front and center of the public conciousness
(May 18, 2021 at 05:53 PM)mohhameminr Wrote: Of course, Israel is an occupation, and this is its goal

I lost all my family because of Israel
what do you mean? how did you lose your family?
(May 19, 2021 at 02:32 PM)bingo12 Wrote: This will probably not end well for Israel in the long term. Many countries and people hate them.

Sadly they have deep pockets, and the entire mainstream media unconditionally behind them.
The more i think about it, with Israels backing from the US and the UK, I can imagine it happening.
if enough time passes I could see it happening honestly. Palestinians already living as second class citizens it won't be long until Israel goes all the way
[quote = "Der_Hund" pid = '3872148' خط التاريخ = '1621498968']
[quote = "mohhameminr" pid = '3864188' خط التاريخ = '1621356800']
طبعا اسرائيل احتلال وهذا هو هدفها

لقد فقدت كل عائلتي بسبب إسرائيل
[/اقتبس]
ماذا تقصد بذلك؟ كيف فقدت عائلتك
[/اقتبس]

أنا أعيش في فلسطين في قطاع غزة عام 2014

، اندلعت حرب وشنت إسرائيل غارات عشوائية وقتلت العديد من المدنيين الذين لم يشاركوا في حركات سياسية أو إرهابية ، ومن بينهم عائلتي. تعرض المنزل للقصف الكامل وأنا الناجي الوحيد.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
ANY ONE FROM palestine! skiliton 13 2,854 November 27, 2021 at 05:12 PM
Last Post: sadsdasdadsa
Israel & Palestine kuyaya 26 9,001 July 15, 2021 at 01:54 PM
Last Post: Dredgen Sun
Israel 'bombed a dozen ships carrying Iranian oil or weapons in past two years' underpressure 4 1,706 March 23, 2021 at 03:25 AM
Last Post: EPP