Will AstraZeneca vaccine wipe us out?
by P1xor - April 27, 2021 at 03:03 PM
Its not that younger people are more likely to get blood clots, its a statistical question: As you get older the chances of getting seriously ill or dieing from COVID increases, the chances of getting blood clots remains the same regardless of age (this may change after more research) So some countries are asking the question, is the risk of bloodclots worth it for younger people, who if they get an infection are in general have better outcomes. One way or the other everyone needs to get vacinated if they are able to.
(April 28, 2021 at 09:07 PM)grangus Wrote: cars and airplanes are more dangerous than the current vaccines available. there's more chances that you will die walking home from the store than you experiencing a really bad side effect. imo if you can get vaccinated, you should go for it

if you are unlucky and die, please make sure to leave me everything you own and don't forget to write down your steam password

...I hope you are prepared to play a lot of zoo planet and prison architect >.< please keep my animals alive and criminals incarcerated thnx

(April 28, 2021 at 09:20 PM)crockett Wrote: My entire company got AstraZeneca and none had any issues. I had Pfizer for some reason and had no issues. I am not sure why others had blood clot issue.

wow...your work are on it O.o

apparently most places are just refusing to give to under 30s now pretty much everywhere in the west...
(April 27, 2021 at 03:03 PM)P1xor Wrote: Some countries have banned it and some have stopped giving it to young people but my country is still giving it to young people O.o

in younger people it causes blot clots and possible death....see the link for the latest info

AstraZeneca Info

My friends have started taking it even though we are young...do you think its a good idea to take it or avoid it? idk what to do!

https://blogs.sciencemag.org/pipeline/ar...om-novavax

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Should I get vaccine? 2drunk4sex 14 1,103 April 30, 2021 at 01:31 AM
Last Post: dizzainera
Moderna Vaccine leaked on GitHub moot 12 1,394 April 11, 2021 at 07:38 AM
Last Post: m7439282
Is The Bill Gates Theory About The Covid-19 Vaccine is True?. usertaken423 77 5,909 October 04, 2020 at 03:22 PM
Last Post: thekilob