Will AstraZeneca vaccine wipe us out?
by P1xor - April 27, 2021 at 03:03 PM
Some countries have banned it and some have stopped giving it to young people but my country is still giving it to young people O.o

in younger people it causes blot clots and possible death....see the link for the latest info

AstraZeneca Info

My friends have started taking it even though we are young...do you think its a good idea to take it or avoid it? idk what to do!
I don't thing so this is a very rare condition. It is far more likely to get it from Covid then from the vaccine.
May be you should stay away if you have doubts. It could have nocebo effect on you and things can go south.
https://www.bbc.com/news/health-56674796
Quote:From the current information in the UK the general risk of these types of clots following a jab is estimated to be one in 250,000 - or four in a million.

Yeah there is risk, but it's small. Statistically the risk is far higher for COVID basically. The running theory is that there is likely a link but that the risk of not having people vaccinated far outweighs the risk of a few getting blood clots. Given that it is younger women as well that seem to affected the most, this wouldn't be surprising as women do tend to suffer more from iron deficiency and other blood disorders based on hormones + having a period.

Stop taking small things that happen as a reason to risk millions if not billions of peoples lives ..
we are all going to die anyways so might as well die a little before you die?
(April 27, 2021 at 03:29 PM)verking Wrote: https://www.bbc.com/news/health-56674796
Quote:From the current information in the UK the general risk of these types of clots following a jab is estimated to be one in 250,000 - or four in a million.

Yeah there is risk, but it's small. Statistically the risk is far higher for COVID basically. The running theory is that there is likely a link but that the risk of not having people vaccinated far outweighs the risk of a few getting blood clots. Given that it is younger women as well that seem to affected the most, this wouldn't be surprising as women do tend to suffer more from iron deficiency and other blood disorders based on hormones + having a period.

Stop taking small things that happen as a reason to risk millions if not billions of peoples lives ..

ahh im not against vaccines >.< I just wondered about this one for younger people

I suppose those are pretty good odds....i just know im the one out of my friends who would do things like walk into a street light so if anyone was going to get the bad side effects...its probably me aha

(April 27, 2021 at 03:43 PM)alphacentaurigoat Wrote: we are all going to die anyways so might as well die a little before you die?

"die a little before you die" sounds like a good tshirt slogan...
(April 27, 2021 at 03:07 PM)andrew96 Wrote: I don't thing so this is a very rare condition. It is far more likely to get it from Covid then from the vaccine.
You are so wrong... .
Many cases hasn't been reported to public JUST YET.
i injected 9 to be sure. started leaking data after, idk
The risk is so minimal for one of these 'side effects' and it should not prevent anyone from getting the vacinne. I would be far more concerned about long term effects of getting the virus than those extremely rare cases.
Very small percentage of people with side effects.
cars and airplanes are more dangerous than the current vaccines available. there's more chances that you will die walking home from the store than you experiencing a really bad side effect. imo if you can get vaccinated, you should go for it

if you are unlucky and die, please make sure to leave me everything you own and don't forget to write down your steam password
My entire company got AstraZeneca and none had any issues. I had Pfizer for some reason and had no issues. I am not sure why others had blood clot issue.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Should I get vaccine? 2drunk4sex 14 1,198 April 30, 2021 at 01:31 AM
Last Post: dizzainera
Moderna Vaccine leaked on GitHub moot 12 1,417 April 11, 2021 at 07:38 AM
Last Post: m7439282
Is The Bill Gates Theory About The Covid-19 Vaccine is True?. usertaken423 77 5,940 October 04, 2020 at 03:22 PM
Last Post: thekilob