Wifi Gun for kali
by optyx2000 - April 27, 2021 at 11:53 PM
Wink 
Hi,

Any recommendations what hardware I can used to build a wifi antenna please?
Am looking to buy hardware to build a wifi gun with an external antenna so use with kali.

Am building something like this:
[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
You should look for "wokfi". Using some sort of dish often a "wok" or possible even a satellite will give you great range and can be easier to find things to make one.
(April 27, 2021 at 11:55 PM)verking Wrote: You should look for "wokfi". Using some sort of dish often a "wok" or possible even a satellite will give you great range and can be easier to find things to make one.

Wow, thank you very much I didn't knew this.
Actually, it's very cool as I won't have to spend a lot of money.

Thank you very much for this information Smile
Thank you very much for this information Smile
Sounds very interesting project. Good luck.
Back in the day, it was a, 'Yagi'. Little pricey, but quality that works.
There are lots of examples and calculators out there on the Pringles Cantenna. Those were popular for a while.

I made one out of a monster can at one point. Used all thread, washers, and nuts. Kind of like you have there but used an N type connector with copper wire as the feed point. The materials for the yagi elements do not matter as much as the length and type of coax used for your feed cable.
Sounds very interesting project. Good luck.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Thumb Drive-Sized WiFi Auditing Hardware rf6686rf 5 1,285 February 02, 2021 at 05:55 PM
Last Post: Alpha5050
need suggestion to buy wifi Pineapple device for MiTm attacks Kryptnix 7 720 January 27, 2021 at 08:28 PM
Last Post: L33THACKER105
WiFi Pineapple WiFi Hacking xframeoption 1 704 December 26, 2019 at 12:21 AM
Last Post: kermer