Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Why you should not go into Google Hangouts.
The Rftechpony season has arrived, and in this month alone, 2 bomb threats, made over Google Hangouts.

1. As I said, Newfags can make Bomb threats, like the hotel incident.

2. People can get info off of you, due to you're profile being available in Google Hangouts.

3. Newfags will call the FBI offices across the U.S, don't do that shit.

Google Hangouts may be fun, but if they are used to do this shit, don't join.
(06-22-2015, 05:28 AM)FR0ST Wrote:  There's a reason why people use google hangouts, it's because they're untraceable.

True, but still, Hangouts can be used to do bad shit like Bomb threats, which can get you banned on RF, as well as get you arrested, even if they aren't traceable.
Just do hangout calls and don't invite the crazy Rftechponys? Problem solved.

Not that difficult to PM the hangout links to those you wish to speak with. But yeah, bomb threats, not okay, if we see or hear of anyone having done so, their IP and details WILL be handed over to the authorities. So be a good boy/girl, ty.
(06-22-2015, 05:28 AM)FR0ST Wrote:  There's a reason why people use google hangouts, it's because they're untraceable.

You are a fucking idiot, of course Google Hangouts is traceable. Google gives info over to FBI/Police and they bust your ass down. I'm not sure if there are any cases where Google Hangouts Bomb Threats have been legally handled by authorities, but the Police can trace you no matter what, if Google Hangouts was untraceable, then we would be fine with posting Hangouts in the Shoutbox.
(06-22-2015, 08:17 PM)Xplorer Wrote:  

You are a fucking idiot, of course Google Hangouts is traceable. Google gives info over to FBI/Police and they bust your ass down. I'm not sure if there are any cases where Google Hangouts Bomb Threats have been legally handled by authorities, but the Police can trace you no matter what, if Google Hangouts was untraceable, then we would be fine with posting Hangouts in the Shoutbox.

its happening!
I think that Hangouts should be allowed as long as there is at least one moderator under cover or not in the Hangout in order to monitor the activities of the other users

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to effectively crack google accounts? robomagic 1 76 10 hours ago
Last Post: AlGore
  Google login now changed, captcha when crack gmail, any ideas? robomagic 1 135 08-16-2018, 01:39 PM
Last Post: nickvk007
Thumbsup Google Plus Shansquatch Antihaterfoxy 42 3,936 09-01-2017, 06:21 PM
Last Post: Raviolli
  Google Captcha everywhere Monetboy 1 619 08-25-2017, 05:55 AM
Last Post: Sem
  Google phone verification noxatnox 21 2,252 03-18-2017, 02:20 PM
Last Post: Spandex