Why is money more important than people?
by theSly - October 28, 2021 at 05:52 PM
Sad 
I know it's something uninteresting to write, but all I do is money, it's for the family and sometimes I wonder why I'm hurting other people just for some coins? I'm frustrated, stressed, sometimes life is too complicated to understand, there are so many things I've done and I'm not proud of myself at all, why is money more important than people? Why do I have to leave others without money for me to be well?
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: Permanent (N/A).
Ban Reason: Scammer
Money is freedom, no one wants to die hungry.
Because whole society is built around money and people are indoctrinated to this from early age.
Ideals and principles are no more considered, it's all about materialism and selfishness and with enough money you can obtain almost everything.
(October 28, 2021 at 05:52 PM)theSly Wrote: I know it's something uninteresting to write, but all I do is money, it's for the family and sometimes I wonder why I'm hurting other people just for some coins? I'm frustrated, stressed, sometimes life is too complicated to understand, there are so many things I've done and I'm not proud of myself at all, why is money more important than people? Why do I have to leave others without money for me to be well?

There is cultural approach to it.

U can live for your own rules, but everything is always from outside.

U should find yourself in something and from there u can say what is more important.

Need to pint out, that u can live without money, but you can't live without family, friends and people surrounding you.
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: Permanent (N/A).
Ban Reason: Scraping Bot
Cause with money you can buy people, and the ones you can't buy are easy to kill paying an hitman (with money ofc)
cuz i dont give a shit about people
you seem like you are indirectly admitting to being a scammer
Money is not more important to me then my family
Sadly enough people worship and believe in it to a scale that it matters that much. Everyone wants to escape the hell of worrying about their rent, food, and other bills so they care less about people and more about themselves and how to get more money. Once you know a couple ways to get it and have a small pile for yourself it becomes less important I think.
Money makes life easier, but people is important too, idk tbh
(October 28, 2021 at 09:42 PM)dot17 Wrote: Because whole society is built around money and people are indoctrinated to this from early age.
Ideals and principles are no more considered, it's all about materialism and selfishness and with enough money you can obtain almost everything.

This. This. This. And This.
I'd say money is freedom, but it's honestly just another means to keep everyone in line.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Linux elitism and why its important to the end of the world. Polonium Hydride 1 215 January 18, 2022 at 10:26 PM
Last Post: CrustyThighs
Why Is Freedom Of Speech Important? Hitler Adolf 7 432 January 11, 2022 at 10:05 AM
Last Post: Dredgen Sun
Covid made me dumber (than I already am) datahub 5 439 January 09, 2022 at 12:07 AM
Last Post: whitetantra