Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Why are you racist/is anyone part of the KKK at all?
If you take Racism seriously kys
DUDE ITS A PRANK!!! | All that needs to be said...
If you think the racism on here is serious and not meant as a joke, you need to 
[Image: bc9.gif]
(09-29-2015, 12:46 AM)DrCocktor Wrote:  Im not racist, I think RaidForums should be a safe place for everybody.  I do not tolerate racism on this website

>looks at comment
>looks at rep
>profit
Racism is split into two groups: A joke; non-acting, non-violent, non-effecting racism and pure ignorant racism, those who truly believe in racial inferiority. I'd put myself the in (latter) former.

The Ku Klux Klan, notably, isn't exactly a "hate group:, as it claims, but rather a "white superiority" clan because the white people are tired of dealing with everything in the world, despite being a minority in many countries. You want racism and hate, you're looking for the Westboro Baptist Church.
I don't think anyone here is seriously SUPER racist. But honestly, I dislike black people that try to act ghetto and sag their pants.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What alternate phone OS do you use and why?? madanderson 16 638 12 minutes ago
Last Post: jonnybanana84
  If you knew you were going to die tomorrow, what would you do today? pormeroabu 52 2,266 1 hour ago
Last Post: BLITZKREIGOG
  How old were you when you first started jacking? Ravioli 5 271 6 hours ago
Last Post: horizonrays
  anyone wanna be E.T? negroloco 2 108 Yesterday, 10:22 PM
Last Post: BlueDynamite
  Why should I buy a product from Apple? jop 10 246 11-10-2018, 02:11 PM
Last Post: jeremini