Why Auto Pilots in RF Doesn't work: A developer's Explanation + Hitleap Traffic gen
by lingling40hrs - September 19, 2021 at 06:56 PM
Lightbulb 
First, Happy to be proven wrong. So anybody with working Auto Pilot post here.

Most Autopilots here are same.

1) Create an account in HitLeap a traffic exchange service, where you can download their software to earn traffic and exchange it for traffic for your website.
2) Create an account in adfly or adfocus or any url shortener. And profit. OR ITS SUPPOSED TO BE!

Now, I have downloaded their software and found out that their software is actually a Chromium Embedded Framework(you can read that as headless browser) and the wrapper is in QT/CPP where they are using ADBlocker yes you heard it right. They are actually embedding a adblocker in their software, it has a JSON file with extensive rules.

Now, adfocus,adfly etc only pays you if the visitor sees the ads, I mean it's their business model. So that's why whatever money earning url shrinker you use there is probably no way to get money out of it. You can see that you will register NO HITS on those sites.

If you want to see for yourself, download the hitleap software for Linux and extract it. You will see a adblock-rules.json file.

So feel free to post any workarounds for that.

Now, Other thing I found is that their viewing application is extremely simple they don't check if you actually viewed the site or not. they only check if you hit certain api or not. So, I have made a dummy nodeJS program to earn hits. and Unfortunately it's working.

Hitleap Earn traffic without Their Software Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.
dude what the heck! really? :-|
thank you for this information
omg thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuu
omg thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Thanks for the share, hope it still works
Smart thread +rep᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼
Thank you for sharing this my dude
thank you very much for sharing!!
thank you for this information

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
[HF LEAK] $400/Day Spamming With Only 5 Minutes Of Work mittlestone5800 216 13,552 2 hours ago
Last Post: Richdazzy
Neil Patel Traffic Generation SEO Full {9.18 GB} esetav 17 1,075 6 hours ago
Last Post: LYERO
Unreal Engine Developer course learn c++ & make games ryujiazka 7 697 December 01, 2021 at 09:05 PM
Last Post: snow3