Who should be promoted to mod+?
by September - November 02, 2019 at 02:29 AM
Poll: Who should be promoted to mod+?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Alpaca
23.53%
4 23.53%
Jaw
76.47%
13 76.47%
* You voted for this item. Total 17 vote(s) 100%

Exclamation 
Our two lovely staff members @Jaw and @Alpaca have been working very hard and I think it's time for a promotion. Though I am having trouble deciding who to promote, please help me decide.
This thread must be a joke...
(November 02, 2019 at 02:32 AM)moot Wrote: This thread must be a joke...
This aint no joke son.
(November 02, 2019 at 02:32 AM)moot Wrote: This thread must be a joke...

A joke is supposed to be funny sir
[Image: 12yn3e.jpg]
specifically these two members confessed to not caring about my reports.

i love @Jaw , my top 5 onsite - but i dont wanna choose him out of bias.

i would like to choose @Jaw as i have witnessed him undertaking tasks only the best mod+ rf could ever dream of: he helps new members, always banning those breaking forum rules - and is very knowledgeable on said rules.

i hope @Jaw gets mod+, because frankly - i want whats best for the forum, and ultimately: @Jaw is.

lets all take our hats off in honor of hour two best mods, who have battled throught the endless amounts of nsfw, leeching freeloaders, and pedophiles. thank you @Alpaca and @Jaw for keeping the community clean - may the best man be elected!

ps id make for a perfect mod Wink
(November 02, 2019 at 02:49 AM)pacino Wrote: specifically these two members confessed to not caring about my reports.

i would like to choose @Jaw as i have witnessed him undertaking tasks only the best mod+ rf could ever dream of: he helps new members, always banning those breaking forum rules - and is very knowledgeable on said rules.

i hope @Jaw gets mod+, because frankly - i want whats best for the forum, and ultimately: @Jaw is.

lets all take our hats off in honor of hour two best mods, who have battled throught the endless amounts of nsfw, leeching freeloaders, and pedophiles. thank you @Alpaca and @Jaw for keeping the community clean - may the best man be elected!

Thank you for sharing Smile
give me mod+ thanks xx
(November 02, 2019 at 03:27 AM)purah Wrote: give me mod+ thanks xx

wtf you're still alive?
(November 02, 2019 at 02:49 AM)pacino Wrote: specifically these two members confessed to not caring about my reports.

kys
(November 02, 2019 at 03:28 AM)September Wrote:
(November 02, 2019 at 03:27 AM)purah Wrote: give me mod+ thanks xx

wtf you're still alive?

lol no? purah died ages ago

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
What coin I should invest in? RacistDotCom 61 12,552 September 14, 2021 at 07:55 PM
Last Post: tysun
What lang should i learn RacistDotCom 50 8,611 August 21, 2021 at 08:07 PM
Last Post: Hi3d2k3Qyb
Should Biden take a cognitive test? moot 36 4,779 July 13, 2021 at 04:58 PM
Last Post: Cyber928