Who is your favourite forum/board owner (or staff) and why?
by kith - November 17, 2021 at 10:56 PM
I've spent years on nearly a dozen forums and out of them all Omnipotent has been the most interactive, casual and just easy to communicate with. I also haven't had a issue with any of the staff which is a first.  Shy Who is your favourite forum owner or staff? exclude forum name!
@Omnipotent ofcourse, he is most user-friendly,racist,hacktivist ass...I also like "Admin" from that other forum [ name sounds like a vuln Wink ] he has been kind and helpful and I was not really expecting that from him.
And yes, I tag him because he deserves more spam from me.

NAZI_MODS
(November 17, 2021 at 11:00 PM)pl0uton Wrote: @Omnipotent ofcourse, he is most user-friendly,racist,hacktivist ass...I also like "Admin" from that other forum [ name sounds like a vuln Wink ] he has been kind and helpful and I was not really expecting that from him.
And yes, I tag him because he deserves more spam from me.

NAZI_MODS
I totally agree, the last forum I was on the owner constantly banned people with opposing political stances and would always be a cunt to anyone so it's pretty refreshing.
(November 17, 2021 at 10:56 PM)kith Wrote: I've spent years on nearly a dozen forums and out of them all Omnipotent has been the most interactive, casual and just easy to communicate with. I also haven't had a issue with any of the staff which is a first.  Shy Who is your favourite forum owner or staff? exclude forum name!
quit sucking omnipotents juicy cock like that
he isn't that good. infact he remains silent as he soaks in his 4 million dollar mansion and his 2 tesla, as he makes money leeching off our sanity.

he isnt what you think. He threatened to fuck my mom like 8 TIMES
(November 17, 2021 at 11:07 PM)Divine Comedy Wrote:
(November 17, 2021 at 10:56 PM)kith Wrote: I've spent years on nearly a dozen forums and out of them all Omnipotent has been the most interactive, casual and just easy to communicate with. I also haven't had a issue with any of the staff which is a first.  Shy Who is your favourite forum owner or staff? exclude forum name!
quit sucking omnipotents juicy cock like that
he isn't that good. infact he remains silent as he soaks in his 4 million dollar mansion and his 2 tesla, as he makes money leeching off our sanity.

he isnt what you think. He threatened to fuck my mom like 8 TIMES
You make it sound bad, if he does fuck your mother he might become your dad...now, having a dad who has 2 teslas and a $4,000,000 mansion doesn't seem so bad.
Couldn't pick a favourite on this forum tbh, They've all been pretty nice to me personally. No complaints here!
I read an interview with Omni once, he's a real one. Other guys are good, because they don't get in the way. The worse thing mods can do is nit pick. Moot guy is funny. Not sure who else there is but again, that's a good thing.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Finding website owner ammarahmad111 15 1,485 November 22, 2021 at 04:07 PM
Last Post: Jaw
Your favourite food? TheCode 15 2,249 June 22, 2019 at 04:12 PM
Last Post: osbommo
Best Staff Member? 1337Ass 11 1,568 October 25, 2018 at 12:33 AM
Last Post: 1337Ass