Who is your biggest inspiration?
by knj94 - June 07, 2019 at 05:46 AM
no one, I guess? I don't strive to do something someone else did, or be like someone else. I'm looking forward to improving myself and my life as much as I can, that's my inspiration. Learn stuff from great people, but don't try to be like someone else, be the best version of yourself
I don’t know the exact answer to this question, but I admire the people of art, the one who can create beautiful
Inspiration is not found, it is built up over time through:

life experiences
watching and working with others, seeing how they react, how they decide
reading, motivational videos
put children through their own decision making processes, for them to analyse different scenarios, consider different outcomes
making lots and lots of mistakes
being around 5 successful people and achievers
playing team sports
continually learning
finding better ways of doing things
technology is revolutionalising everything, understand how you can harness technology to perform better
(June 29, 2019 at 11:52 PM)Gabrujon Wrote: Elon Musk, he should be the inspiration to everybody

truth anyone who can tweet while on acid and ruin the stock market is also my inspiration
That's a difficult question. I don't have an answer yet and the answers here don't convince me...
Got to love Elon Musk, but Nikolai Tesla himself was the daddy for me.
(June 29, 2019 at 11:52 PM)Gabrujon Wrote: Elon Musk, he should be the inspiration to everybody

+1 running SpaceX and Tesla. he is the bleeding edge of innovation.
The inspiration is a personal value which is determined by your personal strivings, you cannot live other mens life

really? when you look past the marketing hype, why exactly?
not who, but what - my future
The Hamburglar ranks highly
money, cash, and more $$$$

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Biggest predictions of 2020? niggasaintshit 30 2,134 March 05, 2020 at 12:18 AM
Last Post: rastapasta66