Who is your biggest inspiration?
by knj94 - June 07, 2019 at 05:46 AM
tupca and biggie smalls
I don’t live my life based on inspirations from others, but Claire Wineland really pushed me to get my shit together
Well... my biggest inspiration is myself if im honest
(September 09, 2019 at 09:41 AM)notcoolbro Wrote: Inspiration is not found, it is built up over time through:

life experiences
watching and working with others, seeing how they react, how they decide
reading, motivational videos
put children through their own decision making processes, for them to analyse different scenarios, consider different outcomes
making lots and lots of mistakes
being around 5 successful people and achievers
playing team sports
continually learning
finding better ways of doing things
technology is revolutionalising everything, understand how you can harness technology to perform better

Well said! Nothing’s a simple solution like being inspired by one person, group or event. It absolutely is a process that requires many inputs, is dependent on the environment (natural & social), and plenty of self effort.
(June 07, 2019 at 05:46 AM)knj94 Wrote: Whether it comes to your passion, life in general, or something you aspire to do, who is your biggest inspiration?

Money and Pussy mate : )
(October 25, 2019 at 10:01 AM)xD1ous77 Wrote:
(June 07, 2019 at 05:46 AM)knj94 Wrote: Whether it comes to your passion, life in general, or something you aspire to do, who is your biggest inspiration?

Money and Pussy mate : )

lmaooo ya man
I really like, and respect, Bernie Sanders. Talk about fighting for something your whole life, damn man.
for me to, especially money :D
i also like (wealthy) people, who are taking care of familys, people in need, ...
giving them the extra to go on in life
I don’t know the exact answer to this question, but I admire the people of art, the one who can create beautiful

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Biggest predictions of 2020? niggasaintshit 27 1,289 February 22, 2020 at 11:07 AM
Last Post: medsmarauder