Whitepages Database - Leaked, Download!
by Databases - October 25, 2019 at 09:49 AM
User 
Hello RaidForums Community,
Today I have uploaded the Whitepages Database for you to download for free, thanks for reading and enjoy!

[Image: RF_YDUF.png]

|Notes|
In mid-2016, the telephone and address directory service Whitepages was among a raft of sites that were breached and their data then sold in early-2019. The data included over 11 million unique email addresses alongside names and passwords stored as either a SHA-1 or bcrypt hash.

Compromised data: Email addresses, Names, Passwords (SHA1 or Bcrypt)

ContentsSpoiler
This is a set has 2 SQL formatted files, the second file is just a continuation from the first, furthermore I should note that older accounts will have a SHA1 password in the column named sha1 and if the password is found on the password column then it is a bcrypt password. The .7z File's MD5 Hash is D6AADCDAF2CCA9B836D28CD4B5AD80EB. Total record count of around 11657763.
Downloads Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

This thread has been moved to the Official subforum.
This means the data has been verified and compressed by me assuring the smallest possible size furthermore it will be delivered by us and kept online indefinitely.

> Official Database Index <
thanks for the share man this is another good dump.
(October 25, 2019 at 09:49 AM)Databases Wrote:
Hello RaidForums Community,
Today I have uploaded the Whitepages Database for you to download for free, thanks for reading and enjoy!

[Image: RF_YDUF.png]

|Notes|
In mid-2016, the telephone and address directory service Whitepages was among a raft of sites that were breached and their data then sold in early-2019. The data included over 11 million unique email addresses alongside names and passwords stored as either a SHA-1 or bcrypt hash.

Compromised data: Email addresses, Names, Passwords (SHA1 or Bcrypt)

ContentsSpoiler
This is a set has 2 SQL formatted files, the second file is just a continuation from the first, furthermore I should note that older accounts will have a SHA1 password in the column named sha1 and if the password is found on the password column then it is a bcrypt password. The .7z File's MD5 Hash is D6AADCDAF2CCA9B836D28CD4B5AD80EB. Total record count of around 11657763.
[Hidden Content]

Thank , got it. Not much I get on here these days. Still looking for more Voter lists to pop up magically. lol !!  I want Texas & Kentucky, Iowa if I can get it & maybe Wisconsin, although these Republicans can kiss my ass. Trump too, even though he is a Communist.
The SHA1 hashes don't seem to be normal SHA1 hashes. Does anyone know what they are? Was there more than 1 round of SHA1 or was there a salt?
Sooooo...where are the phone numbers ?
This is so usefull, thank you!
does this database contain numbers as well?
Do they include ssn of the people as well?
Thanks bro this one is great
I just got this, deamn 11 mil records, crazy stuff can't wait for the download to finish
Finally found this! Are these salted by any chance?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Adobe Database - Leaked, Download! Omnipotent 498 107,870 12 minutes ago
Last Post: White W0lf
Wattpad Database - Leaked, Download! jacka113 263 57,073 44 minutes ago
Last Post: spmodz
17.Media Database - Leaked, Download! Velocibola 75 21,526 3 hours ago
Last Post: craxylion