Which small Business did you start and it failed?
by 19689p - July 08, 2021 at 03:58 PM
Sad 
Which small Business did you start and it failed? Sad

For me I started a CRACK SALES Business on the street of Chicago. I ended up sniffing the whole stock overtime and became broke! 
The business collapse. 

Am thinking of a new business. Can anybody help???  Lightbulb
(July 08, 2021 at 03:58 PM)19689p Wrote: Which small Business did you start and it failed? :sad:

For me I started a CRACK SALES Business on the street of Chicago. I ended up sniffing the whole stock overtime and became broke! 
The business collapse. 

Am thinking of a new business. Can anybody help???  :lightbulb:

Run your own rehab clinic, best man for the job
i am making mobile and desktop softwares for a year. I could sell a few licence so far. Have you any idea to me for sales or making a new product
(July 15, 2021 at 08:53 PM)kerbale Wrote: i am making mobile and desktop softwares for a year. I could sell a few licence so far. Have you any idea to me for sales or making a new product

We can help in marketing and sale.  Can you tell us some details about these software?
(July 08, 2021 at 03:58 PM)19689p Wrote: Which small Business did you start and it failed? Sad

The business collapse. 

MY DICK HAHAHAHA GOTEEEEEEEEEEEE
(July 17, 2021 at 01:04 AM)19689p Wrote:
(July 15, 2021 at 08:53 PM)kerbale Wrote: i am making mobile and desktop softwares for a year. I could sell a few licence so far. Have you any idea to me for sales or making a new product

We can help in marketing and sale.  Can you tell us some details about these software?

On desktop: barcode stock sales for markets, stock book
on mobile: mp3 downloader and player(it downloaded about 10k and deleted bcs of copyright of music. i redesigned it, i will puhlish at soon)
You kidding with the crack selling, bro? But seriously, what skills do you have? What's your field?
Not an entrepeneur so none as of yet.
(August 09, 2021 at 12:30 PM)camelinthesand Wrote: Not an entrepeneur so none as of yet.

You must be an entrepreneur one day, after retirement or sudden job loss
(August 09, 2021 at 12:36 PM)19689p Wrote:
(August 09, 2021 at 12:30 PM)camelinthesand Wrote: Not an entrepeneur so none as of yet.

You must be an entrepreneur one day, after retirement or sudden job loss

We can just find other jobs. Not a specific niche market. They always want IT/Sec people.
I start a lot of business my self. But everything fail. Any suggestion
(July 08, 2021 at 03:58 PM)19689p Wrote: Which small Business did you start and it failed? Sad

The business collapse. 

Try something where there is nothing to sniff, eat or drink and you should be good. Maybe you could sell bricks to to random people in a street? You can even present them to people in some artistic way with lots of movements in front of their faces so they would understand that if they won't buy your bricks, then they'll get one in their heads.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Which service is recommended ? solutions365 5 544 December 14, 2021 at 12:40 PM
Last Post: Dredgen Sun
I failed my university entrance exam lol AndreDraggo 44 6,364 August 24, 2021 at 07:24 PM
Last Post: ehabali
How do you promote your small business? Tuenya 30 3,454 July 15, 2021 at 08:50 PM
Last Post: kerbale